• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    PD, maybe: call them and ask if it's ok. Some will encourage it as a safe way to conduct such a sale, other would condemn it. I'm sure each is different.

Gun-Shop: same goes for them. Some may allow it but call and ask them first. I have had 1 instance where I bought a private party gun at a gun-shop. I was there, a gentleman came in to put a few guns on consignment, the deal wasn't yet struck with the dealer, and the guns were still in the possession of the rightful owner. I spoke up that I was interested in one of them. FFL said, "step outside the door to make the deal and I'm ok with it". So we both stepped out, I handed over cash, and he handed over the gun and went back inside to put the rest of his guns on consignment.
    Many local PDs encourage you to use their lot for CL transactions, it is a good way to go in my opinion. I would call the nonemergency number during business hours to make them aware, you can't usually call dispatch anymore because those are central to the county and no longer located at the police departments.

Shadow Goose

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2015
    South
    I have never bought or sold anything from craigslist, armslist etc, but I have always thought about how I would do it. Some of my ideas end up turning into a Jason Bourne scenario, but I would rather be sure I did everything I could that was smart and common sense. Meeting up at the local PD and texting the wife License Plate are good ones. I would rather stick with INGO members and possibly put a name to a face and make a new friend.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dont get your hopes up guys. That testicle thing was a one shot deal. Its not an ongoing thing like plasma, etc.

Top Bottom