• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    For the record, I never said it wasn't a scam, just that the website appears to be legitimately owned by the NRA. Caveat emptor (that's latin for "molan labe").

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    When you click on the top right logo "Join NRA Today" on the NRA.ORG website, it takes you to memberships.NRAHQ.ORG

AKA This is Legit :)

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I've been meaning to join, so I joined and paid the membership fee so they get my money to fight those sons-of-bitches.

I've never totally agreed with the NRA, but they are the best hope to fight right now (IMO).

I was a member in the past and had been meaning to re-join, and so I did and I too, paid the membership fee so they get my money to fight those sons-of-bitches.

:yesway:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I'm interested, but I'm also considering the $300 Lifetime membership thing Spas posted about... Anyone know if you have to be a current member to get that? Also, (as I'll post in the other thread in a few minutes) any Lifers out there want to sponsor a "brother" INGO member? :D

Blessings,
    Bill

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm interested, but I'm also considering the $300 Lifetime membership thing Spas posted about... Anyone know if you have to be a current member to get that? Also, (as I'll post in the other thread in a few minutes) any Lifers out there want to sponsor a "brother" INGO member? :D

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill, try calling them and giving them the code number which was in the message. I know some people were able to get it that way without being sponsored. They just had to be a member already. They may have become strict on it after so many people called but try it. It can't hurt.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    It will help them inflate their membership numbers to help them lobby more effectively against the coming gun legislation, IMHO.

The nra is desperate. They are hemorrhaging members like mad with all the knives they've put into the backs of gun owners.

They can keep their free membership. They've done more to harm my gun Rights than sarah brady.

I still can't believe so many gun owners buy into the nra scam :dunno:

Of course the nra only has a few million members out of the 80+ million gun owners, so it's honestly not that many anyway :):
    NRAfraud

Xecsc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Wayne County
    Ok it seems to work on renewals also. My membership is up next month anyhow so I figured might as well try.. Got nice auto responder email a few secs after hitting the submit button.

Snip from email:

Thank you for renewing your NRA Membership. We appreciate your common interest in protecting and preserving our Second Amendment rights and promoting safe, responsible gun ownership.

Your credit card will be billed for $25.00* for a 2 Year Membership in the National Rifle Association with "American Rifleman" as your magazine choice.

Just FYI for anyone who was wondering..

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    When signing up new members from that link, does it generate any type of email response? I signed up the wife and kids, but didn't receive any email confirmations. These are new members, not renewals.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    When signing up new members from that link, does it generate any type of email response? I signed up the wife and kids, but didn't receive any email confirmations. These are new members, not renewals.

I didn't get an email conformation for it as a new member.

Irish1218

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    I received a confirmation via email with a membership number and that my membership would run through June 2010. Will watch the snail mail for anything from NRA now

citizenvain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm in the same boat as some of you on this one. I tried a few days ago as this thread suggested to do the free trial membership and I never got a confirmation email and I just tried again today, and nothing still (no confirmation emails).

Should I assume it just isn't processing for me and I should go ahead and poney up the funds?

Top Bottom