• ...and so much more!
  • joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    FYI...

I signed up for this kit today and the link still works. Follow the directions...

Free Brewmaster’s Tasting Kit From Killian’s Red

Posted by foodiebuddha on March 13, 2009

Yes, that’s right! You can get four tasting glasses, a bottle opener, and a tasting guide absolutely free!or the low low price of ZERO dollars! Here’s what you need to do:
    1. Visit Georgekillians.com.
    2. Click on that free beer link in the lower left
    3. Register (i used a real address but fake name, birth date, etc… etc…)
    4. Click on order and enter one of the following codes (I tried the middle one and it worked without a problem)
      • P3W9L4T
      • M9N7K3K
      • W3K4H96

The middle one worked for me too! Thanks! :yesway:

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    You guys need to be thanking Jerry not me. I used his statement as a clue to go looking for the kit.
    I don't diserve any... I neglected to share with the rest of the class.

Oh, and if the codes don't work (which I doubt they wouldn't because I'm sure there are only a handfull) they are located on the bottom of Killians 6 and 12 count boxes.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I don't diserve any... I neglected to share with the rest of the class.

Oh, and if the codes don't work (which I doubt they wouldn't because I'm sure there are only a handfull) they are located on the bottom of Killians 6 and 12 count boxes.

Hey, it was a group effort! You mentioned it, csaws found it and posted it, and WE all benefited! :yesway:

tgent

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Received email today. SOG says they are sending out the Microns within the next 45 days.

Buckhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Shelby Co
    Damn I wish I would have seen this a couple days ago. They have already closed out the survey. Must have givin out all the the free ones.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Don't fret it too much. It's a tiny knife, barely the size of your palm. It's more a gimmick than anything. That said, I don't do surveys for free. Most companies feel it's valuable enough to pay someone to give the survey, but not to take it. It's nice to see SOG recognizing that its customers' time has value, even if it's just a token of their appreciation.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Don't fret it too much. It's a tiny knife, barely the size of your palm. It's more a gimmick than anything. That said, I don't do surveys for free. Most companies feel it's valuable enough to pay someone to give the survey, but not to take it. It's nice to see SOG recognizing that its customers' time has value, even if it's just a token of their appreciation.

right, I'd heard it was the size of a keychain trinket...but WTH I filled it out anyways. :)

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I saw a picture of one. Does that count?

No, I saw the picture too. Does not count!

Here's a picture for those of you who haven't seen a good size comparison yet, since Scutter was a little too selfish to share one. :D

sogmicron.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom