• OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Simple answer: 2 for $20, ebay, free shipping

I didn't buy a kit. I just picked up a couple of tourniquets online to carry in my equipment. They are not high end ones. I have tried them out and they work well. I wanted something that will work and these do. My main planned intention is to have them on my bike. I am on thinners and always carry super glue for myself. Hurts like a devil but keeps me from bleeding out from simple cuts. I've been witness to some crazy bike wrecks when riding in the mountains down south. Often the medics are a long time away. I don't want to stand by helpless and just watch. If I worked in a school or as a professional medic, I'd buy the best I could get. These give me another option after gauze, wound packing, and direct preasure. I hope I never have to use them. I carry a Leatherman Raptor in there too. The tourniquits are black. I'll probably get a few more for different vehicles. I will get the bright orange ones next time.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I am trying to understand how the weight room has a higher rated risk than the shop. Could be that safety is (hopefully) harped on in the shop "more better".

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    If you bought cats on eBay check them immediately and make sure they are real, not knockoffs.

I have 3 bad ones that I bought from different sources, that I can only throw away because I didn't know.

THIS is a good thread with lots of info. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ing-first-aid-mass-casualty-situation-20.html

I too fell for it.
    Paid for a real cat but got this crappy counterfeit instead. :xmad:

oSfGpwV.jpg

Top Bottom