• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for joining the Marion County Fish and Game!

I have volunteered my services as an RO to pick up some of the slack. I also became a member at MCF&G tonight. :)

See you there!

Thanks for joining Marion County Fish and Game tonight! We're trying to get as many responsible members as possible, as it helps defray the cost of expenses, and in helps raise money for improvements. I'm happy to see more and more friendly FNS faces there.

Besides just helping the club, now is a great time to join to save some money! If you join between now and the end of the calendar year, you get all of 2010 too ($125 for new members and $100 for returning members), so basically you get almost 15 months for the price of 12.

Glad to have you in the club!
    Chuck

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Until relatively recently, there was no incentive for me to join. Now we can shoot PCRs there, and I know people on the board. What a difference a year makes. ;)
    Ain't that the truth. The way the GF is doing on clays right now I can see us joinig next year, just wish they had skeet.

Can't make it this month, will be out of town for some shotgun stuff and next month is November so that is doubtful with hunting and travel etc... I miss you guys!

See you in December for the "showdown in the snowdown"

Johnner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    I'm in the same boat as Shooter521. I've been to FNS a few times now and just joined up last night. The discount at FNS should pay for the membership in a few months. Or at least that's how I'm selling it to the wifey!

Caspian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Noblesville
    I'm in the same boat as Shooter521. I've been to FNS a few times now and just joined up last night. The discount at FNS should pay for the membership in a few months. Or at least that's how I'm selling it to the wifey!

Johnner

Be sure to introduce yourself at this months match. I was the guy behind the desk last night and I will be the one running around like a mad man at FNS.

Glad that you took advantage of the discount we offer to our members at FNS.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    That didn't go so well. Someone did feel sorry for me since no one wanted my sexy body and did give me a little $ so yes, I have enough now. Thanks for remembering!

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I just don't understand why no one would want this... I mean, just look what I can do for you.

flexible_fat_guy.jpg

Johnner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    Does FNS go down rain or shine (unless it's really storming). It's looking like the chance of precip drops to 30-40% after 5pm. I'm wondering if I'll be able to man up enough to make it. I don't think I could stand waiting another whole month....

Top Bottom