• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'd like to get one of those AA .22 conversion kits for my Glock so I can keep my 9mm stockpiles for USPSA matches...
    I was planning on a Kimber conversion kit, but crunch time came and they are "out of stock" everywhere. That combined with all the virtues of having an accurate shootable 22 pistol around prompted my purchase.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I'd like to get one of those AA .22 conversion kits for my Glock so I can keep my 9mm stockpiles for USPSA matches...

I ordered 1 from Glockworld about 2 weeks ago. It was on backorder, the clicker said I was had 419 people ahead of me for one for the G19. I ordered 6 mags with it as well. I figured it'll be paid for by the time it gets here. (if it does :):)

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'll be there!

Guys,
    I'll be there to shoot, and would like to get more people involved as Range Officers for FNS. If you've ever been an RO for another shooting sport, please let us know. Our goal is to have many qualified RO's that can run squads, so that even if some of our regulars can't make it to the match, we continue to have the same great quality and safety.
    Also, thanks for offering to help the new shooters with extra mags, when possible. I don't know what I would have done without all of the help from the people who helped me get started in the shooting sports, and I think it's great that you guys are helping me "pay it forward" so that we can get new people involved in FNS.
    See you there!
    Chuck

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    size and distance

What size are the the plates on the rack? 6 or 8 inches and about what distance are we shooting at them. I have been asked before and I am not sure.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What size are the the plates on the rack? 6 or 8 inches and about what distance are we shooting at them. I have been asked before and I am not sure.

The plates are 8" circles (unless they are the bowling pin plates) and we typically shoot them at approximately 30 feet.
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

Caspian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Noblesville
    Can a visitor come? I don't belong to any gun club but i love to shoot and have never done anything like that. Thanks for your advice.

I agree with Shooter521. If you want to show up and you love to shoot we have the event for you. Bring your gun and gear and shoot with us. IF you have any specific questions you can post here or shoot me a PM.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for all of the help!

Shooters,
    When you get the opportunity, please take the time to thank Anton, Adam, and your RO's for helping at last night's match. Anton does a great job of designing our stages and setup; his help the big reason that we get set up so quickly. Adam helps with sign-in, and then posts all of our scores, typically within 24 hours of our match. This is much faster than other matches that we go to, so we really appreciate the speedy job he's doing too.
    Finally, the RO's did a nice job of keeping the squads moving last night, and of taking care of the new shooters. Thanks to everybody for coming, and we'll see you next month!
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

citizenvain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to the ROS and everyone who makes it blast. I still suck horribly, last night being my second time, but I have a lot of fun and learn a LOT showing up. I didn't get to stay the whole time last night due to other obligations, but glad I could make it for the few stages I was able to. The ROs do a great job and make it comfortable for a newbie like myself to shoot and miss the plates. Goodtimes, thanks! See you next month.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I agree with Shooter521. If you want to show up and you love to shoot we have the event for you. Bring your gun and gear and shoot with us. IF you have any specific questions you can post here or shoot me a PM.

I think it would be great to have a newbie orientation day. Get to walk through the course and decide if we think we are interested and confident enough to do it.

I know I am unsure of my skill/ability to not screw up in front of an audience, at my times at bowling pin shoots.

Top Bottom