• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Had a great time tonight great squad of shooters, And thanks again for letting me shoot that 9mm suppressed AR loved it and now i want one

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    A LOT of fun! Great squad. Thanks for the chance to shoot the suppressed SBR in 9mm. That was one of the most well balanced rifles I've ever shot! Fun all around.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    A LOT of fun! Great squad. Thanks for the chance to shoot the suppressed SBR in 9mm. That was one of the most well balanced rifles I've ever shot! Fun all around.

I had a blast with Big Craigs at NFA day!
    Sorry I missed tonight FNS. Just too much going on to get away. After this month, things will slow down, and the wife and I will be back at it!

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Thanks to everyone for an easy night, lots of fun tonight, we're glad the SBR was a hit!

[video=youtube_share;8DzdE7hhNaM]http://youtu.be/8DzdE7hhNaM[/video]

[video=youtube_share;FeP44Zq98Vg]http://youtu.be/FeP44Zq98Vg[/video]

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    That was a good time. I even ran into one of dad's fellow race driver friends and he joined our squad. I started out with very jittery nerves which calmed a bit as the stages went on. I shot better offhand strong and weak side than I thought I would and had a few clean stages, didn't take any dreaded 30s, didn't get thrown out, but did get reprimanded for the "finger" a couple of times.

Now I want a race gun and a shot timer, LOL but only after a get a lot better with my EDC Glock 19.

Thanks everyone for a fun and welcoming yet serious and educational experience. Well balanced on all counts.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    That was a good time. I even ran into one of dad's fellow race driver friends and he joined our squad. I started out with very jittery nerves which calmed a bit as the stages went on. I shot better offhand strong and weak side than I thought I would and had a few clean stages, didn't take any dreaded 30s, didn't get thrown out, but did get reprimanded for the "finger" a couple of times.

Now I want a race gun and a shot timer, LOL but only after a get a lot better with my EDC Glock 19.

Thanks everyone for a fun and welcoming yet serious and educational experience. Well balanced on all counts.

Now I am curious who that might have been? So far Churchmouse is the only 'old timer' I've run into.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I guess it's okay to use his real name since it will be published on the score sheet? I don't think he's on INGO.

Edit: His name should jump out at USAC Silver Crown fans from back in the day.

Last edited:

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Well i did better than i expected..... I got some pretty good video of you SMILEDOCHILL. I will post a link when i get it uploaded. also have some good video of that SBR 9mm suppressed.

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Great turn out at F.N.S. We had a lot ofgreat help with set up thanks to those guys who came early to make that happen. Thanks to ROs for keeping the match safe and running smoothly. Special thanks to Marcell for doing double duty he had the scores posted last night before most of us went to bed and he also was an RO.
    We will shoot F.N.S. again in two week.

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    That was definitely a fun match! I know a lot had to be changed due to the rain threat, but I was very happy with what was put together. And it had to have been one of the fastest, most organized squads I've been part of out there! Very smooth all around.

Top Bottom