• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fried bologna sandwiches are good but my ultimate sandwich was from a little bar that used to be across 21st street from Naval Avionics. They had braunschweiger on German black bread with a slice of sweet onion, mayo, and horseradish. Now that was a beautiful thing!

My aunt Hildy (yes...very German) used to make those.

s&wluvr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    LaPorte/Michigan City area
    Does that bring back good memories. Haven't had a fried bologna sandwich in ages, but I think I'm going to go out today and get a few thick slices. It's great just with catsup. I really loved them.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    white bread, American cheese and a little ketchup for me. Got some in the fridge. Gotta have one at least once a year.

Deputy Dawg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Our local jail serves bologna sandwiches 3 meals per day, 7 days a week. If you don't care for the menu, do not commit the crime.

Deputy Dawg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Hey Skull Daddy 45; It is in Mountain Home, AR. Ironically, the jail is always full. Reckon it's because of the bologna sandwiches?

Dolton916

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Porter County
    Bunny Bread, Miracle Whip, bologna fried till just getting a crispy crust, 2 eggs scrambled with 2 slices of kraft cheese, add ketchup after stacking bread, bologna, eggs...The best!

I cant get my kids to eat a piece of bologna to save their lives tho.

Favorite bologna nickname? I grew up iv Evansville and we called it "Kentucky Round Steak"

Always in my house along with spam, vienna sausages, beanie weenies...Damn I'm hungry now!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hey Skull Daddy 45; It is in Mountain Home, AR. Ironically, the jail is always full. Reckon it's because of the bologna sandwiches?
    Great weather and great sandwiches??? " yes your honor, I am guilty, no your honor I can't post bail, and yes your honor, mustard would be nice!"

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

Fried Bologna? It's gonna take a bunch more than that to make me screw the pooch again. It's been over 30 years since I ate stale cheese sammies courtesy of our local hold 'em committee. Spam and MFrs, etc are dinosaurs on my menu. Never to be seen again.

EDIT....I never once for a second thought I'd subscribe to a bologna thread on INGO! Never say never I guess.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Fried Bologna? It's gonna take a bunch more than that to make me screw the pooch again. It's been over 30 years since I ate stale cheese sammies courtesy of our local hold 'em committee. Spam and MFrs, etc are dinosaurs on my menu. Never to be seen again.

EDIT....I never once for a second thought I'd subscribe to a bologna thread on INGO! Never say never I guess.

So, what's the penalty these days for Screwing a Pooch? LOL

Top Bottom