• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Found the exact holster I want on Ebay, but they dont say if they have any left handed versions of it or not. Its not a random person with one single holster, its a store, and I cant find that holster in a left hand on Ebay at all. Why would a company limit their market to only right handed people?

Im looking to start carrying concealed. I have been open carrying for years but I started a new job dealing with some shady people and shady areas so I want an IWB holster.

Anyways, end of rant. Note to sellers: Dont limit yourself to only right handed people. Thats ridiculous.

Of course I sent the seller an email and got nothing back.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    I feel your pain. It's really aggravating to go through the classifieds here or anywhere and people don't specify lh or rh. People who are right handed just assume that everyone is.
    Don't know what you are looking for but I have a nice lh iwb for a glock 26/27 pm me if interested

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    I am a lefty also and have had the same issue. My buddy bought a cross breed supertuck. After checking it out I plan to get one for my daily carry. Might take a look at them. Good luck.

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    I am a lefty also and have had the same issue. My buddy bought a cross breed supertuck. After checking it out I plan to get one for my daily carry. Might take a look at them. Good luck.

Me too! I also bought the Crossbreed OWB for my G30. Great holster.
    My guess is that if any item is NOT listed at a lefty then its a righty.

GTM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    Bloomington +/- 20 miles

Checkout Crossbreed Holsters - Second Hand Holsters to save money. They are blemished/returns but they are about half price, and besides IWB no one will know it's blemished anyway!

bullfrog4ever

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    AKA: IN_Sheeppuppy
    Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe is truely the way to go... I've been wearing my lefty version for over a year and have no complaints. In fact, I just ordered one for my new 1911. They usually take about 2 weeks to get to your door, in my experiances at least...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    All you lefties take heart... Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body, and the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, it stands to reason that only left-handed people are in their right minds... ;)

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    All you lefties take heart... Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body, and the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, it stands to reason that only left-handed people are in their right minds... ;)
    I am left handed but sometimes I have to question myself. I mean really who in their right mind gets married three times!:ugh:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    Found the exact holster I want on Ebay, but they dont say if they have any left handed versions of it or not. Its not a random person with one single holster, its a store, and I cant find that holster in a left hand on Ebay at all. Why would a company limit their market to only right handed people?

Im looking to start carrying concealed. I have been open carrying for years but I started a new job dealing with some shady people and shady areas so I want an IWB holster.

Anyways, end of rant. Note to sellers: Dont limit yourself to only right handed people. Thats ridiculous.

Of course I sent the seller an email and got nothing back.

what is the make of the holster you want?

4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Thanks for the help everybody but I found another holster I like. Already ordered it (with free shipping.)

Too bad the first guy lost my business simply because he neglected to even mention if he had left handed holsters for sale.

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    From the voice of 35 or so years of carrying experience, get yourself a good holster and a good gun belt. Some can be pricey but in the long run they will probably cost you less because you won't keep buying the P.O.S. holsters, trying to find the perfect one. Galco, DeSantis ,Don Hume, High Noon, etc. make pretty good products for mass production holsters. Milt Sparks, Mitch Rosen, Alessi, are some of the high dollar custom makers. There are also some good Kydex holsters that are very comfortable. Not to mention the one man shop holster makers, KD Holster, HBE Holster, C. Rusty Sherrick, etc.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I am left handed but sometimes I have to question myself. I mean really who in their right mind gets married three times!:ugh:

Just find a woman you don't like and give her a house. I understand that saves a lot of grief.

I got a Crossbreed called a minituck for my Taurus 709 but it fits my Para P12 just fine, so I wear that. I have it on a Beltman belt. This is a doublestack .45 that disappears on me and I don't really feel it. Oh, and I use the wrong hand, too. Options are available.

Top Bottom