• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Me too! I also bought the Crossbreed OWB for my G30. Great holster.
    My guess is that if any item is NOT listed at a lefty then its a righty.

This is my guess as well. I would assume that because majority is right that they just do not think about it. A lefty thought would make sure to say lefty because the majority looking at it would be righty.

4x4

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    This is my guess as well. I would assume that because majority is right that they just do not think about it. A lefty thought would make sure to say lefty because the majority looking at it would be righty.

I agree with this, if the seller has one holster and is an ordinary joe looking to sell off his old holster.

This guy was an ebay seller with a store, and had "more than 10 holsters available"......So chances are good that he would stock atleast a few left handers, but who knows? The guy never did answer me back.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Found the exact holster I want on Ebay, but they dont say if they have any left handed versions of it or not. Its not a random person with one single holster, its a store, and I cant find that holster in a left hand on Ebay at all. Why would a company limit their market to only right handed people?

Im looking to start carrying concealed. I have been open carrying for years but I started a new job dealing with some shady people and shady areas so I want an IWB holster.

Anyways, end of rant. Note to sellers: Dont limit yourself to only right handed people. Thats ridiculous.

Of course I sent the seller an email and got nothing back.

Most GOOD quality or better holster makers will make left handed gun specific ones....you just have to wait for them to make one. Believe me, they are well worth the wait. I got a VERY good one for $72 from El Palso Saddlery.

Top Bottom