• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Just thought I would bump this up for Bradsknives and Indiana Supply Depot since they are set up at this show. :yesway:
    They stuck Brad all the way in the back corner. :(

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Just thought I would bump this up for Bradsknives and Indiana Supply Depot since they are set up at this show. :yesway:
    They stuck Brad all the way in the back corner. :(

What ?????? :xmad: You talk as if you aren't going to be there... LOL Well, I hope you made sure Brad brings a Junglas... Getting close to walking out the door and heading there right now.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    UPDATE. Brad got moved to the front. :rockwoot: So please stop by and just say hello and oh yeah he likes to take money. He siad there was a good crowd there. No
    I'm not there but Brad does have my ESEE knives with him. No room on his tables for them so just ask for them.:D

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    Were you the guy in the INGO shirt and hat near the entrance of the show area?

I just got home from the show and had a good time looking around. Came home gun-light though, only getting some gun cleaning supplies, some .380 ammo, a knife sharpener, some alligator jerky and the really fun stuff....a 10 lb. bag of Tannerite! :cool: :naughty:

I really wanted either of the two S&W .380 Bodygaurds I saw, but I have to replace a bad hot water heater this week that quit, so my gun wad was blown on that instead for the week......:noway:

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    There was quite a crowd out today, a lot of overflow from the motorcycle show going on in the same building. Stopped by and said hi to Brad, somehow got away without spending any money. I think he was distracted because there were so many customers - lucky me.

Overall it was a typical coliseum show with a few extra people, good for the vendors! Not one person had a black/black SR40c, I asked every vendor selling handguns :(

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Was worth the trip yesterday. Went with wife and found what I went for. Got a ESEE Junglas from Brad and Sheila and some ammo from CWood.

Wish we had more time so look at everything. We had a big day ahead of us and wasn't there for much more than a hour.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Was worth the trip yesterday. Went with wife and found what I went for. Got a ESEE Junglas from Brad and Sheila and some ammo from CWood.

Wish we had more time so look at everything. We had a big day ahead of us and wasn't there for much more than a hour.

:rockwoot: Congrats on the ESEE!!! Hope the wife has the band aids ready again! ;) :stickpoke:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Were you the guy in the INGO shirt and hat near the entrance of the show area?

I just got home from the show and had a good time looking around. Came home gun-light though, only getting some gun cleaning supplies, some .380 ammo, a knife sharpener, some alligator jerky and the really fun stuff....a 10 lb. bag of Tannerite! :cool: :naughty:

I really wanted either of the two S&W .380 Bodygaurds I saw, but I have to replace a bad hot water heater this week that quit, so my gun wad was blown on that instead for the week......:noway:

That was me.....selling knives and promoting INGO. :D

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I got 175 rounds of 9 pellet 12 ga in an ammo can for $100, an armorers bench mat, and 420 rounds of 5.56 green tip XM855 for $175. I was real pleased. Usually do not like this show btu it was worth it to me this time.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom