• ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    in a world of compromise, some don't.

Unless it involves low cost polymer in critical applications vs. obscenely high profit margins based on irrational fanboidom....in which case HK will happily compromise and take your money, because (as noted before) you suck, and we hate you.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Only in Austrian.

So being as how Hitler was Austrian is it possible that everybody thought he was cool in Germany because they couldn't understand what he was saying?????:)

His German does sound a little different....I think he was "all hopped up on goofballs" but that is probably just me....:)

[video=youtube;EV9kyocogKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV9kyocogKo[/video]

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Why not modernize the STG44?

Well, I think there would be a market for a redesign of the STG44 in 7.62x39 (not an accurate copy, but much more reasonable to shoot). That being said, it's pretty antiquated from a military standpoint. Though, supposedly they are still showing up in combat in the Middle East and in Africa in random places (who knows where people are finding the ammo though).

Spyco

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    NWI
    What fantastic piece of plastic. It's disappointing that the gun sucks. It looks cool but fails to be useful. A mini 14 might be better for once. It can keep a zero after heating up and cooling down at least.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Alles kaputt!

Defense Minister Ursula von der Leyen considers the standard weapon of the Bundeswehr, the Sturmgewehr G36, unusable due to massive problems with accuracy. “This rifle, so, the way it is built, has no future in the Bundeswehr”, the CDU politician said according to meeting participants Wednesday, after a meeting of the Defense Committee of the Bundestag [the legislature — Ed.].
    (emphasis added).
    http://weaponsman.com/?p=22242

HnK

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    I'm HK all the way. I own many guns but the only pistols I carry are HK. The only pistols I trust are HK. Even from an HK fanboys perspective this is bad. HK needs to get on top of this. While I think it's funny it's been in service for over 20 years and nothing about it till now it's still bad business.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I'm HK all the way. I own many guns but the only pistols I carry are HK. The only pistols I trust are HK. Even from an HK fanboys perspective this is bad. HK needs to get on top of this. While I think it's funny it's been in service for over 20 years and nothing about it till now it's still bad business.

I guess maybe they think that they may be going to war with a neighbor soon...time to get something that works I guess.

Top Bottom