• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    This, but I'm betting that there's an egg sack hanging around somewhere.

When I lived in Virginia we had an in ground pool and there were always spiders around the pool. When you stepped on one several dozen little ones would pop out and scatter in every direction. I probably looked like the Lord of the Dance out there trying to get them all. :laugh:

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    You guys are hilarious! Definitely a good thing The Boss didn't see it first, there would have been a hole the size of a 12 gauge buckshot load in the ceiling, then the house would have been burned, and then just to make sure, the smoldering ashes would have been nuked from orbit.

rjhans53

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    before the little woman moved in, always had 1/2 dozen wolf spiders in the house, they move away from body heat, eat the insect pest around and basically never bother ya, then my other 1/2 moved in, my pets are no more

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was cleaning out a flower bed the other day and looked down to see one exactly like the OP posted on my glove! I told my husband it was probably a very good thing I was not wearing my gun! One more reason I love my gardening gloves.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    In the late 70s I was living outside a tiny little town in Texas named Willis. Taking a shower one morning I noticed something darting back and forth through the suds in the base of the shower between my feet. Don't know how it missed me. Startled me so bad I almost went through the glass shower door. Once the water and suds drained, the culprit turned to be one of those Wolf spiders sitting there staring back at me.

Top Bottom