• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    Seems to me he got what he asked for.......stealing money from his people for decades and using deadly force against them for simply trying to oust his corrupted arse probably wasn't his best idea.....

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    My thoughts exactly.

Who wants to start taking bets on how long it takes for Libya to turn into a muslim-run country?
    Ummm...they were already a country run by muslims. What we expect them to do, import christians? :dunno: They'll manage to run their country just fine, no matter what the US and its allies might want.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Ummm...they were already a country run by muslims. What we expect them to do, import christians? :dunno: They'll manage to run their country just fine, no matter what the US and its allies might want.

Exactly!!!

Haha, seriously though, I have a bad feeling about whats going to happen there. I hope for the best though.

Edit: When I say "muslim-run", I'm not talking about the religion in general. I'm talking about the "I'm gonna be a jihad on you!" type.

Last edited:

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Exactly!!!

Haha, seriously though, I have a bad feeling about whats going to happen there. I hope for the best though.
    It is going to end in WWIII eventually. The brotherhood is taking over and the nations once utilized to stabilize the region are falling like dominos one after another...the whole while we sit and cheer them on....I hope China steps in on them before it is too late and they have the resources of an entire continent organized...yeah right, China....

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

I assume he was hoping that it could be a more secular Muslim country like Turkey was until the current government was elected or Lebanon before Iran through their surrogates in Hezbollah destroyed that once peaceful and tolerant nation.

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    PYFcw.jpg
    . Too soon?

Top Bottom