• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CharlesGoodnight

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Just got back from the Gander Mountain at County Line and Emerson where they have .22 lr in stock. When I left they still had quite a few 300 round bricks of CCI ("Choot 'Em)(29.99), 325 round Federal Champion(19.99), 100 round CCI Mini Mags(7.99), and eight or nine plastic ammo boxes of 1600 rounds CCI Mini Mags(119.99) left. They are keeping it behind the gun counter. While these prices aren't the greatest, they are better than I've seen for awhile (when I could find it in stock).

I bought the last of the 100 CCIs yesterday afternoon in Castleton, but they still had 300 rd bricks left. Was shocked to see it.

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    When enough guys refuse to pay the last two quoted amounts, for long enough, this problem will come to an end.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I had someone try to sell me 22 for $70. I said no and some old guy bought it for that price. People thought I was stupid. I've been buying a brick for a little over $20 and actually shooting it. Some of you are acting like Gander is selling it around Walmart prices. What gets me is that I've been waiting for days to hear when this truck comes in and no one has told me. Sounds like some of you are just like that guy selling bricks to idiots for 3xs the amount. More power to you but just remember the youth need to get out and enjoy shooting in the summer months. I'm afraid if this 22 issue continues the federal government might get their way and a generation of youth will not get the chance to grow up shooting some 22.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Some of you are acting like Gander is selling it around Walmart prices. Sounds like some of you are just like that guy selling bricks to idiots for 3xs the amount.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They are selling it at Walmart prices. While most of thier centerfire ammo prices are high, thier rimfire is priced fair. Last week, it was better than Walmart. 1600rd box of Minimags/$120. 100rd boxes were $7.99. ;)

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I believe Dick's is supposed to have the Remington buckets starting today (1400 rounds for $70) as well.

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    I went to GM today at 9:15 they opened at 9:00 all .22 ammo was gone. Looked and saw a family of 4 checking out the safes and each one had a bucket. After looking at them for a few moments I said "wow you got the last 4 huh." They all chuckled and said yes, and the daughter said to her mom that they should play the lottery. I told them they already did and won.

Top Bottom