• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut didn't call you a racist or say your family definitely didn't own slaves.

He did call you out for stating that it's a certain fact that none of your ancestor owned slaves. Because, well, there's a lot of ancestors over the 300 years stated, and it's really, really, hard to know what all they did.

Again, I ask, "What if they did?"

What if great great great great grandpa Jedidiah owned three slaves? Would that change your feelings? Would it chage how you viewed Jedidiah and his immediate temporal family? Would it change how you act? Would you feel guilt? Would it change how you argue in this thread? Would it change any perceived heritage?

A LOT! If one understands that how family lines fork, the amount of people that would encompass over 300 years would simply be staggering,

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Did you read the link? Or do any independent research on the issue?

This is a quote:

Oh. Wait.

Or the actual words of the actual resolution.

That's a pretty broad net, fellow INGOer, that would catch many a prole.

Sorry, it's really hard not to support this.

Yes, it's a wide net. But really he should never had made any of these Alt Right members Senior Advisors.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh, I've met ******* dogs. but they were at least consistently an *******. wait, we can't say ******* it'll hurt kut's feelings. or ****. or ****. or damn. or ****stick etc.

Geez, you're fragile.... and no that's not Italian.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

This is a quote:

Oh. Wait.

Sorry, it's really hard not to support this.
    Well, living a principled life can make for difficult choices sometimes.

Are you the same guy that suggested rank-and-file soldiers in the Confederate and Nazi armies weren't necessarily bad people?

And, to come back to the point about McCarthyism, do you see how it would apply to a mechanic in the motor pool as equally as a policymaker?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Well, living a principled life can make for difficult choices sometimes.

Are you the same guy that suggested rank-and-file soldiers in the Confederate and Nazi armies weren't necessarily bad people?

And, to come back to the point about McCarthyism, do you see how it would apply to a mechanic in the motor pool as equally as a policymaker?

Did you see my edit?

First reactions aren't always what I truly believe is the best course of action.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Did you see my edit?

First reactions aren't always what I truly believe is the best course of action.
    I did not.

But, you also didn't change your statement.

Without reading the link or the resolution, you suggested it wouldn't apply to the mechanic. When presented with the actual wording that would apply to the mechanic, you still think it is "really hard not to support" it.

Then you added on that first reactions aren't always good. Ok. That's fine. I don't really disagree. I try to think things through before I post, but it doesn't always work out that way (a recent Reagan issue comes to mind).

So do you have a second reaction?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I did not.

But, you also didn't change your statement.

Without reading the link or the resolution, you suggested it wouldn't apply to the mechanic. When presented with the actual wording that would apply to the mechanic, you still think it is "really hard not to support" it.

Then you added on that first reactions aren't always good. Ok. That's fine. I don't really disagree. I try to think things through before I post, but it doesn't always work out that way (a recent Reagan issue comes to mind).

So do you have a second reaction?

I said Bannon isn't just another mechanic. Or at least I thought I did. He's a Senior Policy Advisor to the President and my objections to his Alt Right Association and that position still remain. Just like Gorka. Now if he has some mechanics he wants to hire then I think that should be allowed.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I said Bannon isn't just another mechanic. Or at least I thought I did. He's a Senior Policy Advisor to the President and my objections to his Alt Right Association and that position still remain. Just like Gorka. Now if he has some mechanics he wants to hire then I think that should be allowed.

What is the alt right?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Assumptions without facts? I don't do those.

My conclusion- you have no idea whether Bannon ever proposed, pushed, advocated, or anything a racist policy of any kind.

Quoting because truth.

The racist policies only exist in his mind..... this seems to be a common position for some here as of late.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

This is a quote:

Oh. Wait.

Sorry but the only thing I found via your original link was a demand to fire Steve Bannon and no link to the actual referendum.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    20992755_1600457699985555_2242782139860961390_n.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I didn't want someone else's version or one you looked up to read back to me. I wanted you to tell me in your own words when I asked you. I think you don't even know what it was before you looked it up and you are just using a term the rest of the left just throws around.

A couple excerpts first:

The Alt right intellectuals would also argue that culture is inseperabable from race.

There are many things that separate the alternative right from old racist skin heads (to whom they are often idiotically compared) but one thing stands out above all else: Intellegence

They say that when different groups are brought together, the common culture starts to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Instead of mosques or English houses you get aethesim and stucco.

A bunch of WS racist paranod frigging idiots is what they sound like to me. The fact that they call themselves more intelligent skinheads just blows my mind.

Top Bottom