Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    More "good" news on the price of diesel, maybe gas?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    More "good" news on the price of diesel, maybe gas?

I wonder if those leaders that decided to trust the Russians for energy, and made fun of Pres. Trump for warning them, are connecting the dots yet.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I wonder if those leaders that decided to trust the Russians for energy, and made fun of Pres. Trump for warning them, are connecting the dots yet.
    They are to "smart" to connect dots, plus they still get most of their diesel from Russian oil,it just happens to be refined in India(at the largest refinery on earth) and shipped to them with the highest profit margins in the industry.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Leadeye gave me a good kick in the butt in the Israel thread about what that situation might do to gas pricing.

Worked out good for me, with some kroger points in the bank and a couple of empty five gallon tanks. I ended up getting 15 gallons at $2.77.

Thanks Leadeye :ingo:

:rockwoot:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Leadeye gave me a good kick in the butt in the Israel thread about what that situation might do to gas pricing.

Worked out good for me, with some kroger points in the bank and a couple of empty five gallon tanks. I ended up getting 15 gallons at $2.77.

Thanks Leadeye :ingo:

:rockwoot:
    Got ya beat with some Meijer points

20231007_121914.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    That's great! As much as I hate the stupid grocery store shell game, we about have to play it.

:spend:
    Pretty much. I screwed up though. Had enough points for $1 off but only seen the .50. Definitely wouldve went with 2.22 per gallon instead, especially filling up a 24 gallon tank

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Pretty much. I screwed up though. Had enough points for $1 off but only seen the .50. Definitely wouldve went with 2.22 per gallon instead, especially filling up a 24 gallon tank

That's the problem, with kroger anyway. They make it foolishly complicated at the pump. It's like they are hoping you'll mess up and lose all the work you've done to earn the points.

:xmad:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's the problem, with kroger anyway. They make it foolishly complicated at the pump. It's like they are hoping you'll mess up and lose all the work you've done to earn the points.

:xmad:
    Really? I think it's really easy. It shows the remaining balance from the previous month and the balance for the current month and asks you which you want to use. It's literally a choice between pushing "1" or "2" and then choosing how much you want to use. Doesn't get much simpler than that. :dunno:

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    47RmkEF.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's great! As much as I hate the stupid grocery store shell game, we about have to play it.

:spend:
    Let me get this straight. To save a dime or few per gallon of gas, we have to pay inflated prices in the grocery store. I think we're not the ones winning.

But. I faithfully shop at Krogers/JayC's. And I take those dimes off at their gas pumps. And it makes me feel like I'm wining, anyway. I have to pay for the groceries anyway. Might as well get something back out of it.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Really? I think it's really easy. It shows the remaining balance from the previous month and the balance for the current month and asks you which you want to use. It's literally a choice between pushing "1" or "2" and then choosing how much you want to use. Doesn't get much simpler than that. :dunno:
    Maf is hard.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Let me get this straight. To save a dime or few per gallon of gas, we have to pay inflated prices in the grocery store. I think we're not the ones winning.

But. I faithfully shop at Krogers/JayC's. And I take those dimes off at their gas pumps. And it makes me feel like I'm wining, anyway. I have to pay for the groceries anyway. Might as well get something back out of it.
    …and when I’m not sure I’ll be able to get the entire 35 gallon limit, I take gas cans to make sure it do. ;)

Top Bottom