George Zimmerman Visits KelTec, Lawyer pulls out hair...................

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Zimmerman may just have the best reason of anyone at the present for needing to be armed.

You'll get death threats for even calling the case "self defense."
    I can't imagine how many people are actively out to kill him.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Free men with nothing to hide do not need to "keep a low profile" to satisfy anyone else.
    Preach it, Sister. (That'll have to do until I can spread it around enough to come back to ya.)

My viewpoint might be outnumbered on this forum (but judging by messages I've received over the years, there are many like-minded folks who just don't want to endure the abuse), but the typical INGO mindset is heavily outnumbered among the general public. Regardless of who is right, we ignore that at our peril. One need look no further than the margin by which the Supreme Court upheld that firearms ownership is an individual right.
    Despite the fact that your argument presupposes that SCOTUS is a court of public opinion, I find fault with the assumption that SCOTUS rulings in any way, shape, or form qualify as a foundation for how/why we should behave a certain way.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    I stated George was stupid for not listening to his Attorney. In an article after the Texas traffic stop, his Lawyer advised him to try to stay out of the media spot lite. Thus his Lawyer "pulling out his hair" was the point of the post, I'm sorry for the problems this has stirred up. We're all here for a little Firearms Fellowship, so enjoy your week! :patriot:

JLL101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Free men with nothing to hide do not need to "keep a low profile" to satisfy anyone else.

Of course Z does not have to keep a low profile. It is just common sense for previously cited reasons and for safety. Certainly his lawyers would prefer this approach. As would I. The sooner this becomes old news the better for us all. The flaunt it if you got it attitude is just stupid.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Are these the same lawyers who after the case said to the media...."I don't know why George would want his gun back after it had killed someone." Obama and Company did everything they could to destroy and inprison George for the rest of his life....if it had been me I would be visiting all kinds of gun factories, and trying to get on You tube with that Russian guy and shoot stuff up.....how ya like that Barry....kinda like throwing it in there face. Don't blame the guy at all.

SmithGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    I stated George was stupid for not listening to his Attorney. In an article after the Texas traffic stop, his Lawyer advised him to try to stay out of the media spot lite. Thus his Lawyer "pulling out his hair" was the point of the post, I'm sorry for the problems this has stirred up. We're all here for a little Firearms Fellowship, so enjoy your week! :patriot:

Agreed. Just because Zimmerman can freely do something does not mean it is in his best interest. He was just acquitted in a very controversial national trial, and public opinion is still sharply divided. His upcoming civil trial will be different than the his criminal trial, and the last thing someone in his position needs to do is to unnecessarily prejudice any future potential jurors. That type of unnecessary behavior, in my opinion, can be classified as stupid, especially if you are going against the advice of your attorney.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    You'd think with all the money he will get from the lawsuit that he would at least visit Ruger? Time to upgrade that P3aT George

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Agreed. Just because Zimmerman can freely do something does not mean it is in his best interest. He was just acquitted in a very controversial national trial, and public opinion is still sharply divided. His upcoming civil trial will be different than the his criminal trial, and the last thing someone in his position needs to do is to unnecessarily prejudice any future potential jurors. That type of unnecessary behavior, in my opinion, can be classified as stupid, especially if you are going against the advice of your attorney.

What upcoming civil trial....? The Martins would be stupid to do that, the real facts about their thug son will all come out.....count on the media not to cover that though.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I stated George was stupid for not listening to his Attorney.
    Well, actually you said

It appears from this article that G.Z. is as stupid as I thought he was.

Such a statement implies that you held an opinion that he was stupid before this incident. Inquiring minds would like to know what gave you cause to hold that opinion prior to his visit to Kel-tec.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    If a gun i had saved my life, i would forever love that manufacturer and want to visit the plant and tell me story and buy as much of their product as possible. This seems fine to me.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I love when people trash the KSG when they have never even held one. Seems like jealousy to me. :)

Oh that's right some guy made a video about his one being a POS so they all must be.

In almost 100 shells I have not had one single issue with mine, cycles fine, does what it's supposed to.

Top Bottom