Get rid of the cops and it's Unicorns and Kittens for everyone!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You guys should check out the latest season of The Purge TV series. Pretty much just what you are talking about...

MV5BMjk1YWE0OWYtMzYwMi00MGZhLTkyMGMtMzU1YjRlZjE1OWQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I will be taking stuff away from people if we have no cops!

Generally I am a somewhat ethical guy and have never stole anything I can recall in my life. But if you get rid of cops I am going to form a “crew” and hold up banks and stuff!

I can either be the demolitions guy or the guy who says "you're going to make it" to the guy who gets hurt then looks up at the others and slowly shakes his head. You're call.

INgunowner

ARC Solutions
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    Henry County
    Wait a minute,

FTFY

I seldom do this but seriously. We will not even consider this in this thread. Not today.
    If you have issues with LEO's all I can say is deal with it. Ingo has far too many stellar members that are in fact "LEO's" and I know several personally. I would trust my family's lives with them. JMHO but we all know where I stand here.

Purple works very well if that was your intentions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    BBI,

You create you own position in the “crew” after we gather enough $$ I would like to offer you a position in my cult as a spiritual master?

Hatin since 87 can you fight ? I mean you just had your testes removed and all ?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    BBI,

You create you own position in the “crew” after we gather enough $$ I would like to offer you a position in my cult as a spiritual master?

Hatin since 87 can you fight ? I mean you just had your testes removed and all ?

Lmfao. I haven’t been in a fight in about 15 years, but to be part of your crew I’ll do what I can :rockwoot:

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    BBI,

Well, since I haven't been in a good fight since 2004, when a probationary trooper (not really a rookie, a sheriff's deputy with good experience who came to my department) and I had to take on a journeyman plumber who got all good and drunked up at about 3 in the afternoon. That dude was big, and kind of strong, and the PO and I literally sat on him until back up arrived. Took all of us to carry him into the jail.

So, fighting skills are kind of dated, but I've got more serious about firearms training and tactics now that I'm retired.

I am decent in handling cases within my very narrow area of government law, though that might not be the most needed skill once stuff goes to crap.

My most favorite thing is to turn some wrenches in my finished barn/workshop, that might be somewhat useful in the new wild and wooley "survival of the fittest" order. :):

Lmfao. I haven’t been in a fight in about 15 years, but to be part of your crew I’ll do what I can :rockwoot:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I've wondered how quickly downtown condos for the rich and famous can go from stylish hotel to fortress in case of disturbances.
    I just so happen to know a guy that has experience in this sort of thing. I also know that he will be for sale to the highest, and next highest, and the next next highest bidder.

Top Bottom