Get rid of the cops and it's Unicorns and Kittens for everyone!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, since I haven't been in a good fight since 2004, when a probationary trooper (not really a rookie, a sheriff's deputy with good experience who came to my department) and I had to take on a journeyman plumber who got all good and drunked up at about 3 in the afternoon. That dude was big, and kind of strong, and the PO and I literally sat on him until back up arrived. Took all of us to carry him into the jail.

So, fighting skills are kind of dated, but I've got more serious about firearms training and tactics now that I'm retired.

I am decent in handling cases within my very narrow area of government law, though that might not be the most needed skill once stuff goes to crap.

My most favorite thing is to turn some wrenches in my finished barn/workshop, that might be somewhat useful in the new wild and wooley "survival of the fittest" order. :):

I can fight. But as age comes my way I am only real good for about a minute in a straight up FTF hands on situation. Granted I am pretty good in that short time span then I will need a break.....:oldwise: so in this I have concentrated on a 1911 as a bludgeon. It seems to work pretty well in close quarters. And I can use it as designed.

But like you I am really good at building /fixing/modifying so yeah, I am with you here. Sucks when the SRHTF and you are possibly past the point where you can seriously enjoy it.....:):

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I would love to see Seattle, Chicago or San Fransisco try this for just a year. I bet it would be entertaining as **** to watch the news out of there every night.

:rockwoot:

Oh and thanks everybody for having fun with this as was my intention! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I wanted to be the guy with all the cool toys but see that's already been taken so I'll help build the road warrior vehicles!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    :rockwoot:

Oh and thanks everybody for having fun with this as was my intention! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I wanted to be the guy with all the cool toys but see that's already been taken so I'll help build the road warrior vehicles!

I'm seeing a potential issue. Do you or Nazgul get the PA system that makes anyone sound like either John Facenda or Dick the Bruiser?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    All INGO peeps are in the “gang”!

Our first target will be a coffee shop in Bloomington near the college should be easy.

1. Everyone must wear clothes Note: body amour and boots are not clothing wear at least a Speedo.

2. No taking of captives just yet we have to have a plan to house and feed them first.

3. We have to come up with a emblem/flag

4. No beheading or impaling people on pikes yet. Note: I know some of you are looking forward to this we are saving this to intimidate our rival gangs.

5. Our HR department will be on hand for some paperwork you need to complete along with mandatory sensitivity training.

Participants in the “crew” are eligible for immediate induction into my Cult though membership is not mandatory it is strongly encouraged.
    If it goes all Jonestown original members will be exempted from final activities.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    When does something become a cult instead of just a really good group of friends having a good time together?

18 hour work-days seems to be a theme. That and the guy in charge has all the stuff and all the women are his wives.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Is there any end to the stupidity espoused by the liberal idiots that inhabit this country? Really? Seriously, do away with the police? Liberals have really run amok with this Bravo Sierra. My head hurts just thinking about these idiots.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I can fight. But as age comes my way I am only real good for about a minute in a straight up FTF hands on situation. Granted I am pretty good in that short time span then I will need a break.....:oldwise: so in this I have concentrated on a 1911 as a bludgeon. It seems to work pretty well in close quarters. And I can use it as designed.

But like you I am really good at building /fixing/modifying so yeah, I am with you here. Sucks when the SRHTF and you are possibly past the point where you can seriously enjoy it.....:):

Have you considered a position as the burger flipper/lookout at the diner that doubles as the gang's hideout? :stickpoke:

:)

Top Bottom