GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The Walmart app is showing the Bloomington Walmart as having WWB .22LR in stock. Seems like forever I've seen 22's in stock in months :D

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I question the accuracy of the WM app. Several times now I have checked the morning after ammo becomes "in stock" and have been told, they have none, and that it never came in on the truck.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I question the accuracy of the WM app. Several times now I have checked the morning after ammo becomes "in stock" and have been told, they have none, and that it never came in on the truck.

I've had mixed results, but have gotten some stuff as a result of the app.

I wasn't willing to drive down to Bloomington on the app's authority today though.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Whenever you ladies are done talking about oversensitive feelings you may want to go over to palmetto state armory and buy some 223/5.56 if you want/need any. The prices aren't great but it's available. I surprised nobody has mentioned it yet since they've had it up most of the day.

Plenty of AR-15 mags. Plenty of uppers too. Site supporter as well is a huge plus.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Whenever you ladies are done talking about oversensitive feelings you may want to go over to palmetto state armory and buy some 223/5.56 if you want/need any. The prices aren't great but it's available. I surprised nobody has mentioned it yet since they've had it up most of the day.

Plenty of AR-15 mags. Plenty of uppers too. Site supporter as well is a huge plus.

It was spoke on yesterday afternoon I believe.

Brandon812

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Paoli
    I've had mixed results, but have gotten some stuff as a result of the app.

I wasn't willing to drive down to Bloomington on the app's authority today though.
    Dont waste your trip. I was in there tonight, drove 25mins, because the app shows in stock for the 525 bulk Winchester 22lr. Even asked the guy to go back and check. He said he looked on the truck load that came in today and nothing on it.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Not sure how widespread it is but my local Wally world out on Pendelton Pike had a few boxes of 7.62 x 39 for the normal price of $5.17 per 20 Wolf BB limit one per customer and max of three boxes of ammo period (I box per caliber) I still bought ! box of the 39

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    So the Wally on 86th had the 555 bulk .22 in. So we wait for em to bring em out and they do. What u know a box of 8 EMPTY. Screwed by someone n the back!!! So noticed they had oly boxes of .22 bulk in the M-22 I think. Does anyone know if the come n 1000 round boxes or 500? This so called guy waiting around snatched em out of are hands like a little baby and bought them. After we did the work and had the employes bring out ammo. Learned a lesson tonight.... EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF! Never will I ever do anything like that to have another person succeed. And if you are on this site and see this. It will come back around to you!!!!

But to make the night wort it the manager aloud me to buy 6 boxes of the 9mm federal and 1 Tula .223 :-)

They have alot of 45,40,357,30-30 as well opens at 7am!

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    So the Wally on 86th had the 555 bulk .22 in. So we wait for em to bring em out and they do. What u know a box of 8 EMPTY. Screwed by someone n the back!!! So noticed they had oly boxes of .22 bulk in the M-22 I think. Does anyone know if the come n 1000 round boxes or 500? This so called guy waiting around snatched em out of are hands like a little baby and bought them. After we did the work and had the employes bring out ammo. Learned a lesson tonight.... EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF! Never will I ever do anything like that to have another person succeed. And if you are on this site and see this. It will come back around to you!!!!

But to make the night wort it the manager aloud me to buy 6 boxes of the 9mm federal and 1 Tula .223 :-)

They have alot of 45,40,357,30-30 as well opens at 7am!

The manager let the guy just take the ammo out of your hand and buy it?

That's odd.

mwsoccer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Yes the FAT FK did! I was being nice guy and told him ammo was n stock and blah blah. Was livid after he got 2000 rounds for $100!!! Do u know if the m-22 are n 1000 round or 500 round boxes?

They come in 500 round boxes that are typically paired together for a 1000 round case. i am sure once you track some down you will be able to sell them for $50 per 500. It's decent ammo as well if you decide to keep any.

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Its amazing to me how many people complain about not finding ammo, when i see them selling it in the classified for a marked up price. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Bucket of Bullets for $200....... :nono:

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    The box had 2 boxes n it. I tryed to tell manager that there was 2 500 round packs n side box. So he got 4 500 round boxes for $$48.97 is what I am sayn. We tryed to talk to the manager and he thought we were bsing him and sold em as I said above. We were pissed lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom