• Status
    Not open for further replies.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Cabela's in Hammond has a bunch of 22 CCI Mini Mags, limit 1 per customer.

528360_231777000296723_2115332868_n.jpg

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Dont feel bad. In Muncie we have 2 walmarts, and a gun store that buys their ammo from both!! :joke:

Just stopped by said gunstore just to check price and most of the pistol ammo is upwards of $38 a box for 50 rounds. The guy behind the counter had the nerve to tell me that "our costs have went up" :rolleyes:

Big Daddies in hagerstown is the place to go. He almost always has ammo for all calibers without doubling the price.:rockwoot:

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Just stopped by said gunstore just to check price and most of the pistol ammo is upwards of $38 a box for 50 rounds. The guy behind the counter had the nerve to tell me that "our costs have went up" :rolleyes:

Big Daddies in hagerstown is the place to go. He almost always has ammo for all calibers without doubling the price.:rockwoot:

I've just been looking for an excuse to go to that store. What does their .22lr inventory look like? My summer break starts soon, and I'm getting an itchy trigger finger. :D

sloss76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    NA
    Check your Walmart apps, seeing a lot of stores opening trucks with 555 and/or 1000 packs of Winchester 22lr outside Indianapolis area.

Camby, Frankfort, Goshen, Lebanon, Martinsville, Richmond, Rochester, Seymour, Terre Haute.

Last edited:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I've just been looking for an excuse to go to that store. What does their .22lr inventory look like? My summer break starts soon, and I'm getting an itchy trigger finger. :D

They usually have some 22 in stock from what I have seen. He seems to get in shipments fairly regularly as well.Its worth the trip best inventory and prices I have seen in quite some time.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon

WOW, and not one INGouger has come on here to tell you how butthurt you are. Funny how that works.

MolonLabe7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Muncie
    Check your Walmart apps, seeing a lot of stores opening trucks with 555 and/or 1000 packs of Winchester 22lr outside Indianapolis area.

Camby, Frankfort, Goshen, Lebanon, Martinsville, Richmond, Rochester, Seymour, Terre Haute.

What app are you talking about. please pm me

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    What app are you talking about. please pm me

A seriously? The dude said check your Walmart app ..... It called "Walmart" app and can be found in the app store on the iphone or on the adroid (i dont know what area you download apps on the Android) If you dont know what an app is, then you probably don have a smart phone and are out of luck. No other way to check it.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I lucked out and was in Brownsburg earlier and talked the guy into getting into the ammo bin (well me and an off duty employee). He came out with a couple of cases of 9mm, a case of Tula 223 and a bunch of 308...no 22LR. Camby has no 22LR, app is wrong. Avon had 223 Tula and that was it.

I need 22LR and ended up with 9mm.....HINT.........Lord help me if I go buy a SR9 just because I got ammo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom