Get your buddy off the fence and in it. 300 delivered for a reliable AR15? Yes.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Twas a good Christmas this year. My wife and daughter were actually excited about their new coyote killer pistols. I just got through putting all three together and I have to admit that I'm impressed with the fit and finish of these kits. I bought three Anderson lowers and out of all three builds I had zero issues. Everything fits properly and assembled as it should. I forgot to order risres for the red dots so zeroing & training the ladies will have to wait for another week.

My thanks to Prometheus for posting the deal.

Anytime! Great looking trio!

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    How many of us have that one friend who owns the one or two guns but won't spend money for something they might shoot once a year because.... <reasons>... long drive to outdoor range, too cold, no time... ?

I'm telling you, you get them into it, it's like potato chips. Next thing you know they are calling their congress critters and the buying ammo by the pallet.

$259 for everything but a stripped lower and they in the game. Wait out the next $40~ delivered PSA lower sale and they have a complete rifle for 300 bucks.

Cadillac? Nope but these are reliable, decent guns and with the cheap ammo and blasting most entry level guys are doing, a 2-2.5 MOA gun is more than enough. Once they get the bug, they don't feel too bad about buying a fancier one and this makes a nice backup.

"Common use" is a big deal right now in the courts and it's cold outside, find them good homes. Let's get an AR in every law abiding citizens home as soon as possible.

http://bit.ly/m4freedom

:ingo:

Great Idea! Also if they do not want to assemble one Bear Creek Arsenal is selling several models of AR's for $359.50 + shipping (sans sights).

Disclaimer: I have not purchased one of their guns although I have bought Barrels and other items from them - all were very satisfactory..

Top Bottom