• ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I have. Thats why hes on my ignore list

[STRIKE]How did you know i made that comment if im on your ignore list?[/STRIKE]
    also provide proof or let it go.

-Edit Notes-
    have been informed of the fact he or she probably saw my post via CM's quote.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How did you know i made that comment if im on your ignore list?

also provide proof or let it go.

If CM quotes you (and CM is not on TT's ignore list, which I assume is a given) then TT can see the post even if the person is on his list. You can occasionally find whinging about that very [strike]bug[/strike] feature in various threads

I quoted you now because I've learned that ten posts might come in before I finish typing this destroying any semblance of order if I don't specify what I'm replying to

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I have left FB for just this very reason. Idiots in abundance. Not one of those douche nozzles would speak to me FTF in the manner they do while hiding in moms basement. Most likely touching themselves when they get someone flared up. It is a sexual thing you know.
    That's my biggest complaint about social media. Lots of keyboard warriors that wouldnt say that in person to someone. Thats my rule. If I wouldn't say it to you in person I'm not going to say it to you online.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If CM quotes you (and CM is not on TT's ignore list, which I assume is a given) then TT can see the post even if the person is on his list. You can occasionally find whinging about that very [strike]bug[/strike] feature in various threads

I quoted you now because I've learned that ten posts might come in before I finish typing this destroying any semblance of order if I don't specify what I'm replying to

Mods/staff can not be ignored nor can they be ignored but there are days. Yes there are days.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I heard INGO had a racist thread so here I am.

I just had some mayonnaise on white rice with a glass of milk. I might as well carve a swastika on my forehead. :(

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I heard INGO had a racist thread so here I am.

I just had some mayonnaise on white rice with a glass of milk. I might as well carve a swastika on my forehead. :(

Careful now, you may have a member here send you a nasty gram via pm and then put you on their ignore list. :rolleyes:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ok i know i'm late but i promised some gifs for TT

I4VU8Kx.gif

tenor.gif

supa-hot-fire.gif

vqGeMsr.gif