• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am prejuiced I enjoy fruit, but I usually need to cut juice with water.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    giphy.gif

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Lesson today kids, Just hate everybody

The late Mr. Steele would agree. It's from 1993 but kinda fits. Honestly, the word Racist has kinda jumped the shark. It now means anything from real vile racism to someone being prejudiced or bigoted (which is usually less a hateful thing racism), or for saying immigrants are great, but need t do it legally.......
    When I point out parents were immigrants and looked down on folks trying to cheat the system into the US (especially if they were from "the old country". It was considered shameful and embarrassing to overstay a visa), my dad helped sponser several people, but if they talked smack about the US he'd cut em off, not help at all. Ya see dad fought in WW2, 18 mos combat, for what he always told was the greatest country on earth, and to never forget that.

OR, We could just hate everyone....

Type O:

We Hate Everyone

Right wing commies
    Leftist Nazis
    Point their fingers
    Rumours linger
    We don't care what you think

Branded sexist
    Labelled racist
    Want it clearer ?
    Check the mirror
    Lies and slander in vain try to shame us
    Riots, protests, violence just makes us famous
    TV interviews, free publicity
    Increase record sales dramatically

The left they say I'm a fascist
    The right calling me communist
    Hate hate hate hatred for all - one and all
    No matter what you believe
    Don't believe in you - and that's true
    Some would say that we're biased
    Accusations that we are racist
    Well, **** comes in all hues
    Now this means you
    Cause things ain't always like they seem
    We hate everyone

Songwriters: Peter Thomas Steele
    We Hate Everyone lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group

The music if you dare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTFso9wnXxo

Last edited:

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Have you ever heard the saying, "what one generation tolerates, the next accepts..."? It is this ratcheting motion in our society that will pull us further from where we were to where we are going, good or bad.

Just during my lifetime "racist" has run the spectrum from physical to mental, and then from what you say and think about another race to simply inferring there is another race. We all know there are differences, and those that share your differences are invited to celebrate those differences but anyone who doesn't share them are somehow not even eligible to admit that they exist.

If we continue in this unsustainable social/moral divergence there will never be a state of "us", we will only create more "them's".

So, is our desire to be exclusive or inclusive? Do we communicate to separate or incorporate? Are we trying to build our society up or burn it down?

Once we make up our minds and decide on a direction then, every morning, we must take up and move further in that direction. But don't ask me about it, I am just a work in progress...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, so stating that hating someone for their race was wrong, no matter the hater's race and I got "its ok for blacks to hate whites because the whites hate them"
    I replied: Then I can hate those blacks that hate me, and it's ok?
    "RACIST...you hate blacks!"
    Really?
    These are fake little **********s pretending that they’re as morally pure as they’d like to be, but can’t because they’re as human as everyone they’re railing against. Parents used to teach their kids not to think they’re better than they are.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Someone calls you "racist."

Hmm. Okay, and . . .?

In 2018, if someone calls you racist, so what? Why care or let it bother you in any way?

1. "Racist" just means that you dared to not agree with them 100%, and 100% of the time. The word no longer has any other functional meaning.
    2. Why reward idiots with a reaction, much less any attention at all?
    3. "Racism" is apparently the worst crime imaginable to those people, but why share their opinion on that?
    4. Why buy into the self-loathing unearned guilt complex? Rational people do not subscribe to the ridiculous belief that being a victim is a desirable status that makes you superior to others. Spurious accusations of "racism" only have power if you allow yourself to share that sick delusion.

Cultural Marxism can only succeed if people believe they are oppressed. To do that, they need oppressors. Racist = oppressor. Don't play their game.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Hmm. Okay, and . . .?

In 2018, if someone calls you racist, so what? Why care or let it bother you in any way?

1. "Racist" just means that you dared to not agree with them 100%, and 100% of the time. The word no longer has any other functional meaning.
    3. "Racism" is apparently the worst crime imaginable to those people, but why share their opinion on that?
    4. Why buy into the self-loathing unearned guilt complex? Rational people do not subscribe to the ridiculous belief that being a victim is a desirable status that makes you superior to others. Spurious accusations of "racism" only have power if you allow yourself to share that sick delusion.

Cultural Marxism can only succeed if people believe they are oppressed. To do that, they need oppressors. Racist = oppressor. Don't play their game.

Bingo.......the term has outlived its meaning/usefulness. This card needs to be put away.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    On the topic of racism generally, I find the recent growth of viral videos depicting (mostly) white people giving (mostly) black people a hard time for otherwise innocent behavior is fascinating.

Maybe this thread can be a discussion for those issues. It shows at a basic level that there is still prejudice in all sorts of contexts within American society.

Those people might not be racist all the time, but they appear to let racist views motivate their action.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The Obama administration brought the end to the relevance of the "racist" moniker. They overdone it so much that it makes one wonder if we'll see another person of color in the White House in our lifetimes?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    On the topic of racism generally, I find the recent growth of viral videos depicting (mostly) white people giving (mostly) black people a hard time for otherwise innocent behavior is fascinating.

Maybe this thread can be a discussion for those issues. It shows at a basic level that there is still prejudice in all sorts of contexts within American society.

Those people might not be racist all the time, but they appear to let racist views motivate their action.

Huh, haven't heard or seen this trend. What sort of videos are they? Like filming unaware people and commentating?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Links?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Hmm. Okay, and . . .?

My self loathing is not racially based. :yesway:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Huh, haven't heard or seen this trend. What sort of videos are they? Like filming unaware people and commentating?

Dang, I'm a middle aged dude all up to date on a social media trend?!!? I feel like a millenial. I think I'll take the rest of the day off. :D

So, here's some quick googling.
    https://abc11.com/charlotte-woman-fired-after-video-of-racist-rant-goes-viral/4574875/
    (Drunk chick)

https://fox40.com/2018/10/05/viral-video-shows-woman-confronting-shopper-over-racist-tirade/
    (Telling people to speak English.)

https://www.wxyz.com/news/students-feel-disgusted-after-racist-vulgar-videos-hits-social-media
    (Actual video not embedded, just described.)

https://pix11.com/2018/10/14/exclus...after-viral-video-apologizes-for-racist-rant/
    (Drunk hispanic gay dude going racist. That's gotta be some sort of liberal singularity event.)

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...reat-video-says-she-s-absolutely-not-a-racist
    (Indy.)

https://www.abc15.com/news/national...-at-wrigley-field-where-racial-slurs-were-use
    (I thought this one actually got a mention on INGO.)

I'll keep an eye out for others.

ETA:
    https://fox59.com/2018/06/26/youre-...an-unleashing-racist-rant-against-mother-son/

Top Bottom