Not open for further replies.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    sorry
    i did not spell the governors name correctly so he will never get the message google will just screw it all up on a search.

but on Nov. 3rd he'll be watchin the message flash across his iphone from his basement in Brown county as I hear
    it

Last edited:

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Well, as has been said already, the time to do that would've been before the primary. That horse has left the barn now.
    Don't you think Holcomb knows that? His true colors really came out after "that horse has left the barn".

I understand, he's having this re-election in the bag before it even starts.

If he doesn't feel the consequences of his actions, why would he even care about what you think.

I'm a Republican because their policies are more aligned with my interests. Ironically Gov. Holcomb has aligned himself to the Democrats recently, not just Covid, also his support of BLM "Noble Cause" riots.

I will never vote for Dem's in the foreseeable future, include Holcomb.

He can decide he's a Democrat or Republican by his actions, not the letter next to his name.

He still can redeem himself by:

Stop align his policies along with the neighboring states(Dem's).

Reopen the state for business, also force the schools to open by Executive Order, not like his doesn't know how to use it.

But, I doubt it that he'd care about what I think.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    So my girlfriend is on a crusade to get rid of Gov. Holcomb. She's talked to Jim Lucas, who she knows and he has agreed to be a write in candidate. The problem is that we need to spread the word so that we're just not throwing away votes and putting a Democrap into office. I'm not at all versed in these things and have no idea (other than posting on INGO) how to get the ball rolling. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Or if this is a bad idea and is unlikely to work, explain why that is. Thanks.

Knowing how Jim Lucas is, I’d rather have Holcomb. Lucas is a great representative but he’ll never be anything more than that. He’d never make the adaptations necessary to be an executive leader.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Knowing how Jim Lucas is, I’d rather have Holcomb. Lucas is a great representative but he’ll never be anything more than that. He’d never make the adaptations necessary to be an executive leader.

Once more, the time to do this was in the primary! Jim.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Yah but I want my way NOW!!! I don't care about reality! :crying: I will **** and moan and throw my toys until I get my way...don't tell me how to do it right.

:rolleyes:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Sure! It'll be the same hell where everyone complains and no one does anything. Just find different things to complain about.

Y'all go ahead and vote for whoever the hell you want. When you end up in the hell you didn't want but voted for (or just didn't vote against) maybe you can come back here and tell us how morally justified you are.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Bet you up to $1000 that in four years from now, the state government, by writing laws will take none of your guns away from you by making you a criminal to possess them if the democrat is elected.

And replace him with what/who and how in the name of any Deity you kneel to would what's out there right now be even a modicum better.

Man this is just sad.

Maybe its time I find a new place to hang out. Like on my deck. Cleaning my guns while I can still own them.

:faint:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I will bet you up to $1000 that it is temporary meaning that it does end. To make it fair, if it is still in effect 4 years from now, we will consider it permanent and I will pay up.

Temporary? Really? Didn't it just get renewed, again? How can you tell the difference?

Does it come with any objective standards that, when met, automatically end it? Or is it by fiat

I suspect Holcomb would be in trouble if we were talking about tarring and feathering him rather than some pointless protest vote for a Democrat

Politicians underestimate an electorate's committment to essential freedoms at their own peril

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Bet you up to $1000 that in four years from now, the state government, by writing laws will take none of your guns away from you by making you a criminal to possess them if the democrat is elected.

I wouldn't make bets that you might not be able to cover, the political climate can get real stupid in a hurry. Especially when people get the bright idea to show displeasure by not voting. That allows stupid to get a foot in the door.

Just look no farther than the state to the west us, political stupid runs strong in that state and has bleed over in the the northwest region of Indiana. We live in a different time and mindset, the youth of our state has been
    brainwashed.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I wouldn't make bets that you might not be able to cover, the political climate can get real stupid in a hurry. Especially when people get the bright idea to show displeasure by not voting. That allows stupid to get a foot in the door.

Just look no farther than the state to the west us, political stupid runs strong in that state and has bleed over in the the northwest region of Indiana. We live in a different time and mindset, the youth of our state has been
    brainwashed.

I don't

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I will bet you up to $1000 that it is temporary meaning that it does end. To make it fair, if it is still in effect 4 years from now, we will consider it permanent and I will pay up.

What I like better is you give me the $1000 now and I promise to repay it in 30 days, but I can renew the 30 day grace period whenever and as often as I wish

Or, if we're in a Bugs Bunny cartoon I promise to repay you next month, but the month we're in is always this month

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Or from Popeye, "I will gladly pay you next Tuesday for a hamburger you give me today".

But hey, if they are buying into the concept of getting rid of a governor that they have a disagreement with to get one they will disagree with on everything and think that's a good deal maybe they are dumb enough to go for it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Or from Popeye, "I will gladly pay you next Tuesday for a hamburger you give me today".

But hey, if they are buying into the concept of getting rid of a governor that they have a disagreement with to get one they will disagree with on everything and think that's a good deal maybe they are dumb enough to go for it.

Bingo.

This entire argument reminds me of my second wife and why I got rid of her. But she was not replaced with someone that is a complete wash out.

Have you people lost your freaking minds.

:faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom