• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I agree with you Holcomb is the face the leader of Indiana republican party the others see what he is getting away with. He is a high tax bigger government republican. I the days of pass we would call him a blue dog democrat.
    I will not be voting for him yes he is going to win huge but I want him to see that there are people that will not support him and are fed up with all his crap.

My guess is we have a Republican Gov. evening of Nov. 3rd

My message to him will not come in an angry or concerned email or phone call or snail mail.......

Holcomb is riding a 15 % advantage in the polls and is happy as a clam.....

My message to him on Nov. 3rd will be an "open blank bubble" ..... no vote for governor.

I hope others do the same....so as President Trump and other Republicans stack up big wins......and......

his margin of victory is one vote.........

his own!

That's MY message

and.....

he'll be readin the voting results carefully

& get his attention too

Gentleman,

Whether you realize it or not, a non vote is just as good as voting for a Democrat Governor, it will have consequences big and small.

So here's a option I challenge each and everyone to.

Vote for Holcomb so we have at least a Republican in office that won't throw our 2A rights down the toilet and that will give us 4 years to pick and promote a viable Republican Governor worthy of the office for the following 8 years.

We do not want a chance of any repeat where Democrats hold the office of Governor like they did from 1988 to 2004 with Bayh, OBannon and Kernan. Because if a Democrat gets in office, there will be a likelihood of more than 4 years in this moment we live in.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Gentleman,

Whether you realize it or not, a non vote is just as good as voting for a Democrat Governor, it will have consequences big and small.

Vote for Holcomb so we have at least a Republican in office that won't throw our 2A rights down the toilet and that will give us 4 years to pick and promote a viable Republican Governor worthy of the office for the following 8 years.

We do not want a chance of any repeat where Democrats hold the office of Governor like they did from 1988 to 2004 with Bayh, OBannon and Kernan. Because if a Democrat gets in office, there will be a likelihood of more than 4 years in this moment we live in.

WRONG
    I am predicting the Gov. will win.
    If I leave the voting machine with NO VOTE for governor I DID NOT......

REPEAT ........

I DID NOT vote for the dem!

I Wrote a letter with my Ballot that the gov. will be guranteed to READ and
    may be he does it from his retreat in Nashville.....

but he will see the "spread" between Pres. Trump and his total.....

Please leave the Gov. vote blank.....

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    to

hell

with

HOLCOMB..........

a "blank bubble" on my ballot for sure

There will be NO dems selected &

NO governor either......

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    I intend to try and "shrink" that 15% poll lead that hidden holcomb has to

one vote.......his own.....

by a blank vote for gov. on Nov. 3rd

have a nice day

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Gentleman,

:horse:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I intend to try and "shrink" that 15% poll lead that hidden holcomb has to

one vote.......his own.....

by a blank vote for gov. on Nov. 3rd

have a nice day

Hey my brother its your vote. Do as you will. But he will never even feel a slight tingle.

Have a nicer day.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    And once again I would ask where your vitriol was during the primary? When it might have done some good. Bueller? Who was the alternative you campaigned for then? Were you involved at all? If not your opinion really isn't worth the trons it took to send it.

Since you all didn't have a solution to offer at that time you're just a part of the problem now. Go ahead, kick that feces pile all over the walls, jump up and down in it, you're the one wearing the stench...and if by some chance we get a D in Gov's chair we will be well within our rights to reference this thread and rub your noses back into the stench you helped create for as many years as it takes to fix the problem while IN veers to the left. That is if we ever get a chance to fix that problem again.

Maybe you should put your effort into identifying a viable primary challenger for the next election instead of just trying to break the current one. :dunno: I would be more than willing to support a more conservative candidate for the chair. I'm not willing to aid the prospects of a leftist looser who will sign 100% of the anti-American things I hate and veto 100% of the things I would support.

Sure, it's your vote, but we'll be coming back here to review the pestilence of your petulance.

:twocents:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    And once again I would ask where your vitriol was during the primary? When it might have done some good. Bueller? Who was the alternative you campaigned for then? Were you involved at all? If not your opinion really isn't worth the trons it took to send it.

Since you all didn't have a solution to offer at that time you're just a part of the problem now. Go ahead, kick that feces pile all over the walls, jump up and down in it, you're the one wearing the stench...and if by some chance we get a D in Gov's chair we will be well within our rights to reference this thread and rub your noses back into the stench you helped create for as many years as it takes to fix the problem while IN veers to the left. That is if we ever get a chance to fix that problem again.

Maybe you should put your effort into identifying a viable primary challenger for the next election instead of just trying to break the current one. :dunno: I would be more than willing to support a more conservative candidate for the chair. I'm not willing to aid the prospects of a leftist looser who will sign 100% of the anti-American things I hate and veto 100% of the things I would support.

Sure, it's your vote, but we'll be coming back here to review the pestilence of your petulance.

You don't need a challenger for the next one. He won't be able to run next time. We'll need all new candidates.

GMediC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2020
    US
    My guess is we have a Republican Gov. evening of Nov. 3rd

My message to him will not come in an angry or concerned email or phone call or snail mail.......

Holcomb is riding a 15 % advantage in the polls and is happy as a clam.....

My message to him on Nov. 3rd will be an "open blank bubble" ..... no vote for governor.

I hope others do the same....so as President Trump and other Republicans stack up big wins......and......

his margin of victory is one vote.........

his own!

That's MY message

and.....

he'll be readin the voting results carefully

& get his attention too
    There is a third person running for governor.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    How often do incumbents face a primary adversary? The system doesn't favor a wide open primary system against an incumbent. How many choices were on the primary ballot for governor?

Regardless, my point still stands.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I have stated as much myself. Decorum keeps me from going full on church mouse over this. Like I posted up thread, we all have a piece to put into play but that piece is so very very small. Miniscule as to not alter even the slightest course of the outcome. Until we as conservatives get the hell over ourselves and grow the hell up we are loosing this fight and yes people it is a fight. Have you people not paid even a modicum of attention to what a Dem. Gov can do to a state. Just look at old stinky shoes. Yeah that's what I want to end my time here looking at.

Again, its yours to use or loose.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel

what is holcomb?
    not a conservative........
    Indiana is still shut down after his

magic....Independence day....return to normal.

he does not get my vote and my "blank bubble" on governor selection will be readable message on Nov.3rd

No dem vote
    No third party

let him win by one vote....his own
    and everyone else will see too

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Your math is faulty. If every Republican voted as you plan to, Holcomb would lose having only one vote (his) against however many the democrat got. A very poor plan.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Your math is faulty. If every Republican voted as you plan to, Holcomb would lose having only one vote (his) against however many the democrat got. A very poor plan.

my math is OK:patriot:

it's all about margins & optics pal

holcom is ahead by 15pts....

as he reads the indystar? and smiles.

Nov. 3rd...
    Trump will carry Ind. by 30pts+ approx.
    not really critical...exact math...yep

On Nov. 3rd ... my hope is that
    holcomb wins by somewhere around one single vote.....

his own.....exact math.....

that's my message gettin thru to eric the great on election day...

please vote "blank bubble" for governor....

unless he resigns before then...

eric & everyone will see the message on Nov. 3rd:)

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    what is holcomb?
    not a conservative........
    Indiana is still shut down after his

magic....Independence day....return to normal.

he does not get my vote and my "blank bubble" on governor selection will be readable message on Nov.3rd

No dem vote
    No third party

let him win by one vote....his own
    and everyone else will see too

Good God man the primary's.

For crap sake get over yourself.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    Agreed. I’m amazed at how well the democrats manage to stick together and vote as a block when things are on the line, but Republicans don’t seem to understand what’s at stake and feel like “taking a stand” or “making a point” is preferable to actually winning, and winning overwhelming if you can. Our friend here has aspirations of threading the needle and sending a message, as though that’ll show him. Obviously the left doesn’t have a monopoly on fuzzy thinking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom