• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I use mine to hunt 2 legged mammals that resemble apes.... their senses are dull and their eye sight is narrow, so they usually do not see me until it's too late. The suppressor on my weapon usually makes sure the other members of the heard are not startled making them flee. =)

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I use mine to hunt 2 legged mammals that resemble apes.... their senses are dull and their eye sight is narrow, so they usually do not see me until it's too late. The suppressor on my weapon usually makes sure the other members of the heard are not startled making them flee. =)

Ya, I use mine to hunt kangaroos also......:D

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I use one for turkey hunting, hard to clean out the burrs and other stuff that gets caught in it as you move around.

birdslayer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Walkerton
    Ive got something like that for my layout blinds works quite well in chopped corn.... I guess you could wrap it around myself but by the time im done stiching all the crap to it from the field im just plain tuckerd from picken and stoopin over to even thing about wearing that ten pounds of crap i just lashed to it. Got one for the dog blind too wouldnt that be cool.... dont know how well it would work for bow hunting though snagging your draw... im sure some bow hunters could chime in on that part.

Top Bottom