• qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    09b70276f0533c861a7b58ca28cc60c0.jpg

There is a relationship there, but not his brother..I don't think he has a brother .

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    There is no way on earth maxwell will make it to trial before dying mysteriously then the story being buried in the news.

She's probably more likely to spill the beans than epstein himself, therefor, the elite will not allow her to testify.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Doesn't that depend upon what she agrees to swear to?

The only way she doesn't end up suicided is if she claims Trump was behind it all.
    Honestly, would not be surprised if the elite push for that outcome, given everything that has happened this year.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Tombs, I'm thinking that maybe nabbing her is an op for the purpose of using her to get him.
    And that her masters in a foreign land will tell her what to do (based upon whether they get what they want).

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/04/lawyer-for-epstein-victims-thinks-ghislaine-maxwell-will-die-in-jail/
    Lawyer for Epstein victims thinks Ghislaine Maxwell will die in jail

Ghislaine Maxwell will likely kill herself or “be silenced” in jail, a victim lawyer has reportedly predicted — a year after he correctly forecast Jeffrey Epstein’s early death behind bars.

“I don’t think she is going to get out of jail alive,” Spencer Kuvin, an attorney for several Epstein victims, told The Daily Mail.

“I said the same thing about Jeffrey Epstein and people laughed at me,” he told the news site.

“I think she knows way too much information — I just have this gut feeling.”

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    If she does then the same guy that examined the bodies of George Floyd and Epstein will probably be called in.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Exactly. In a couple months we'll be hearing all about Trump visiting the island every day, twice on Tuesdays.

The only complication to this plan is that Trump caught Epstein at one of his hotels, trying to pick up minors, and banned him from the property and cut all ties with him.
    It really makes me wonder if Trump even knew what was going on, or if he did but Epstein doing it on his property was the last straw?

He only flew on Epstein's jet once, so...

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The only complication to this plan is that Trump caught Epstein at one of his hotels, trying to pick up minors, and banned him from the property and cut all ties with him.
    It really makes me wonder if Trump even knew what was going on, or if he did but Epstein doing it on his property was the last straw?

Obviously, we need impeachment hearings to find out what did Trump know and when did he know it.
    I'm sure Adam Schiff has 28,000 pages of dicuments* that prove conclusively that Trump is guilty.

*It was supposed to be documents, but I hit the wrong key. After looking at it, I decided it was probably more correct the way is was.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I'm sure they will spin it that Trump had nothing todo with that. That was one of his staff that saw what was going on and Trump was never made aware of it, so it doesnt count. He still needs to be kicked out of office because he is just too close to that kind of corruption. He MUST be guilty. (even with no evidence)

EDIT: And I think its pretty important to know the reason/destination for that one flight. There is a big difference between Trump taking it to his private island, and he and trump sitting somewhere and Epstein saying "Hey, I'm heading to Hollywood for a meeting with some folks, want to join me? "

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    No evidence!?!!
    There is ample evidence that Trump prevented Her Royal Highness Hiliary Rodham Clinton from becoming President (possibly for life) and, therefore, he should be removed from earth.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Interesting coincidence ... ever since Epstein died, all of the true crime podcasts I listen to were going on and on about "Where's Ghislaine, how does no one know where she is?" etc. The government seemingly could not find her.

Barr and Trump remove the AUSA from the district she's charged out of ... and they find her in a week. Funny, that.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Interesting coincidence ... ever since Epstein died, all of the true crime podcasts I listen to were going on and on about "Where's Ghislaine, how does no one know where she is?" etc. The government seemingly could not find her.

Barr and Trump remove the AUSA from the district she's charged out of ... and they find her in a week. Funny, that.

The most informed analysis (of the nab, the motives, whodunnit) I've heard so far was from Doc Burkhart on staff at Trunews (the july 2nd broadcast). I can't know how much he got right yet but well, we'll see.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

What I heard was yes they know where she is and they don't want to pick her up. Which leads me to think about "Why now?"

Top Bottom