• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Don't worry, she is being protected by "top men".

article_6476_2.jpg
    That mustache looks familiar.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    https://wsbt.com/news/nation-world/...onfidant-ghislaine-maxwell-might-kill-herself

"Federal officials were so worried Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime confidant Ghislaine Maxwell might take her own life after her arrest that they took away her clothes and sheets and made her wear paper attire while in custody, an official familiar with the matter told The Associated Press."

She'll die in an elevator accident or drown in the shower. Either that or old serpent-head Carville will swim up the sewer pipe and strangle her. Hell he probably got Epstein.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If her lawyer explodes will that be considered death by natural causes?

rhrlaw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2020
    Carmel
    I don’t think she dies in custody. I believe she has French citizenship, if she didn’t want to get arrested she wouldn’t have. This was set up to optimize whatever it is that she’s getting out of this.

The reason why I think she lives, it’s my understanding 6 current/former heads of Mossad were at her father’s funeral. If that’s the case, she’s protected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don’t think she dies in custody. I believe she has French citizenship, if she didn’t want to get arrested she wouldn’t have. This was set up to optimize whatever it is that she’s getting out of this.

The reason why I think she lives, it’s my understanding 6 current/former heads of Mossad were at her father’s funeral. If that’s the case, she’s protected.

O4ATko8.jpg

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove

Gonna go with the new guy on this one. For reasons.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Golly you know, I kinda wonder if Epstein will attend her services on the Mount of Olives.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Mark Geragos has speculated, based upon knowing the attorney she hired, that she is cooperating and going to be working out a deal. There's guys you hire to fight through trial and there are guys you hire to work out a deal. Apparently she hired the latter.

...that's not to say that you can't change gears later on.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    NJ: Son murdered and husband of Federal judge in critical condition following visit by hit man impersonating FedEx driver... Judge has ties to the Epstein case:
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]New Jersey federal judge’s son killed, husband shot at home[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-jersey-federal-judges-husband-son-shot-at-home-fbi-says[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    NJ: Son murdered and husband of Federal judge in critical condition following visit by hit man impersonating FedEx driver... Judge has ties to the Epstein case:
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]New Jersey federal judge’s son killed, husband shot at home[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-jersey-federal-judges-husband-son-shot-at-home-fbi-says[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

Interesting! I heard this mentioned on WTHR this morning but they didn't mention the Epstein connection.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

Here's an update. First thing I thought was, this is too clean.

[h=1]AG Barr decries ‘lawless, evil action’ after shooting attack of federal judge's son, husband
    [/h][h=2]The shooting occurred at the North Brunswick, N.J., home of Judge Esther Salas
    [/h]
    Attorney General Bill Barr on Monday decried the “lawless, evil” shooting that led to the death of a federal judge's son and injury of her husband, and said he’d ordered an FBI investigation.

On behalf of the entire Justice Department, I send my deepest condolences to Judge (Esther) Salas and her family on the death of their son and wish her husband a swift and complete recovery,” Barr said in a statement. “This kind of lawless, evil action carried out against a member of the federal judiciary will not be tolerated, and I have ordered the full resources of the FBI and U.S. Marshals Service to investigate the matter.”

NEW JERSEY FEDERAL JUDGE'S SON KILLED, HUSBAND SHOT AT HOME
    On Sunday, a gunman believed to be wearing a FedEx driver’s uniform killed the son and wounded the husband of Salas, a federal judge linked to high-profile cases involving Jeffrey Epstein, a "Real Housewives of New Jersey" couple and gangs, according to authorities.

The shooting occurred at Salas' North Brunswick, N.J., home around 5 p.m. on Sunday. Her 20-year-old son, college student Daniel Anderl, was fatally wounded by gunfire, and her husband, defense lawyer Mark Anderl, 63, was injured. Salas was in the basement of her home at the time and was not injured.
    The gunman fled in a car, officials said.

On Monday a man possibly involved in the fatal shooting was found dead in New York’s Sullivan County.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-new-jersey-shooting-judge-son-husband

Top Bottom