They make this one also. :cool:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Shooting with irons for way too long. Tried the optics thing and just could not get it did! ;) Some old dogs ain't made for new tricks! haha
    I understand and am kind of the same. I tried to switch to a RDS for bowling pin matches and could just not get up to speed. however, at $488 or so before tax and shipping (before Bud's AI kicked in and raised the price), I thought this might be a fun range toy to try again.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    Trying to test this baby out with my everyday life. 6'2", 270ish, trying to get into shape for retirement...next month, and walking.
    Put this in my holster, fully loaded and off I went. Comfortable and didn't really notice it there. I think I am going to like this monster! lol

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    I understand and am kind of the same. I tried to switch to a RDS for bowling pin matches and could just not get up to speed. however, at $488 or so before tax and shipping (before Bud's AI kicked in and raised the price), I thought this might be a fun range toy to try again.
    Right. I had Holosun 507 on a couple of pistols and a Swampfox on another. Great sights just, on the draw, I would see the hood come into my peripheral view and I'd stop raising the pistol. I know it could be trained out but......I just gave up trying. Anyway....I'm faster with irons.

matbmorr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2021
    Charlestown
    Hey Skip! I thought your name looked familiar! Glad I could help you pick this up. I love mine (even though it's not the Gen 4). I haven't had a problem with it at all, and have found the DA trigger better than I expected it to be.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Shooting with irons for way too long. Tried the optics thing and just could not get it did! ;) Some old dogs ain't made for new tricks! haha
    I'm still trying to get use to the red dot sight. I have my CZ P10F set up with a Holosun on it. I plan to keep practicing hopefully I can get the hang of it to my liking.

Right now 15yds out to 50yds it is faster and more accurate than iron sights. Inside 15yds iron sights is faster for me.

Last edited:

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    Hey Skip! I thought your name looked familiar! Glad I could help you pick this up. I love mine (even though it's not the Gen 4). I haven't had a problem with it at all, and have found the DA trigger better than I expected it to be.
    I am very impressed with my DA trigger! And, THANKS again. ECC are some good folks!

PlaysInTheDirt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Southport
    My Dad has one of these and it shoots very well. He is not afraid to try a 'budget' firearm and he says that this one is a winner. Hopper helped him with a spring change and the trigger is fantastic now. Much better than on my stock P-01

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    Will the Langdon Tactical Optimized trigger bar and work?
    I sent an email to LTT and asked if their “Trigger Job in a Bag” would fit in the Girsan. Here is what I got back:
    ”Good morning,

We cannot guarantee the fit or function of any of our parts in a Girsan. I am sorry I couldnt be of more help.
    Mark"

So….try at your own risk…..

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I sent an email to LTT and asked if their “Trigger Job in a Bag” would fit in the Girsan. Here is what I got back:
    ”Good morning,

We cannot guarantee the fit or function of any of our parts in a Girsan. I am sorry I couldnt be of more help.
    Mark"

So….try at your own risk…..
    I bet my gunsmith can give it a good old fashioned trigger job. I don't normally buy kits I usually take it to him. Aside from hammer fired or rifles I've never ask him about striker fired. Is it possible for a gunsmith to work over the original parts on striker fired weapons to get a better trigger?

matbmorr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2021
    Charlestown
    I bet my gunsmith can give it a good old fashioned trigger job. I don't normally buy kits I usually take it to him. Aside from hammer fired or rifles I've never ask him about striker fired. Is it possible for a gunsmith to work over the original parts on striker fired weapons to get a better trigger?
    The Regard is hammer-fired, but I'm assuming that, with enough work, anyone can tweak spring loads, pivot points, and sear breaks enough to improve almost anything.

Top Bottom