• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The October surprise that's going....No where.
    We know. FBI says there’s no evidence pointing to Russian collusion, evidence of receipts, pictures, email recipients confirmation, and email from hunters attorney asking for the laptop back. But, raider on ingo says it’s not true, so it must not be true.

But trump colluded with the Russians. That’s true with no evidence :rolleyes:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    We know. FBI says there’s no evidence pointing to Russian collusion, evidence of receipts, pictures, email recipients confirmation, and email from hunters attorney asking for the laptop back. But, raider on ingo says it’s not true, so it must not be true.

But trump colluded with the Russians. That’s true with no evidence :rolleyes:
    And the Ukrainians
    And he totally told his lawyer to lie
    And he's going to start a war with Iran
    And he had hookers pee on a bed in Russia

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    The October surprise that's going....No where.
    It's almost as much a damp squib as Trump's leaked tax returns. But for one of those surprises the media hyped it up, and for the other the media is still waiting on their talking points.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They might if you provided a link to each and every statement. Easier just to skip over a post with so many allegations and no citations. Or is this just an OANN core dump?

You're often short on links yourself. You just dismiss what you don't want to hear and then call the person names.

But about OANN, that is another red flag in the ecosystem. Sometimes they actually print something that's right though. So there still is a need to do some due diligence.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It's almost as much a damp squib as Trump's leaked tax returns. But for one of those surprises the media hyped it up, and for the other the media is still waiting on their talking points.

When it comes down to the wire, I think the pundits who say this election is a referendum on a virus are probably correct.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You're often short on links yourself. You just dismiss what you don't want to hear and then call the person names.

But about OANN, that is another red flag in the ecosystem. Sometimes they actually print something that's right though. So there still is a need to do some due diligence.

Just curious as I’ve just began following OANN, is there a big story they reported that was wrong recently? I didn’t even know they existed until about a month ago

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    When it comes down to the wire, I think the pundits who say this election is a referendum on a virus are probably correct.

Alpo - I have to say, you fight the good fight. But, brother, you appear to be struggling to differentiate between observation and desire...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ok. I can provide links. What source would be acceptable that won’t be disregarded?

It would help if right wing sites weren't the only ones willing to present news not favorable for Biden. But that's just the world we live in now. Neither Biden nor Trump is perfect. They both undoubtedly have skeletons in the closet that are of interest to voters. But you have to go to different sites to piece together what's true and what's not. Washington Post, NYT, CNN will not print or air stories that are harmful to Biden. OANN or Breitbart or whoever else is left in the right wing space (Fox News seems to be moving a bit leftward) will not print stories harmful to Trump. I don't trust what WaPo, NYT, CNN, OANN, Breitbart, or whoever else prints because they all are biased bad enough to outright favor a candidate. The only way we'll know about Biden's bad side is to look at sites willing to publish criticisms. And that means we have to do our own due dillegence to figure out if what they say is really true. But it's certainly not gonna help if we bury our heads in the sand and just dismiss the sources you don't like. I'd like to be able to trust WaPo again. They've been caught lying way too much.

Top Bottom