• ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    John Ratcliffe “The Hunter Biden emails are NOT Russian disinformation”

A top US Intel official saying this is pretty telling, but of course, he must be lying, it’s those damn Russians and nothing will change my mind.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    And a former senior us intel official this morning “Ratcliffe is 100% correct. There is no intelligence at this time to support Schiffs statement that recent stories on the Biden’s foreign business dealings are part of a smear campaign that ‘comes from the kremlin’.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You know what was based on Russian disinformation? The Steele dossier. Members of the Democrat party, the MSM along with anti Trump higher ups in the FBI and the DOJ had no problem running with it.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Convenient, ain’t it? A laptop belonging to Hunter Biden full of embarrassing emails and pictures ends up in the hands of one of Trump’s cronies during an election year. I wouldn’t even know where to fix a laptop, as I’d probably just buy a whole new one rather than spend the money that would probably be close enough to fix price.

Right! Almost as convenient as a hooker renigging on her payoff contract, or a 'grab 'em by the *****' tape being leaked, or a whole dossier paid for by the Clinton ****, and latched on to by the .gov deep state and MSM. All very convenient. We'll see who handles it better. Of course, we already know how the MSM will handle it.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rs-dodgy-deals.html?__twitter_impression=true

PIERS MORGAN: Despite the best, biased efforts of Facebook, Twitter and the overwhelmingly Trump-hating media to kill the story, Biden now has serious questions to answer about Hunter's dodgy deals and he can't duck them forever

He just needs to duck them until Nov 4. And the MSM is helping him.

I dont think the Republicans have the spine to do the same kind of impeachment if he does get elected.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I heard a rumor that they have a hard hitting question lined up: do you prefer puppies or kittens?

Joe:
    “Well, here’s the thing. Puppies smell better. I can sniff them and they wag their tails and lick me. Kittens claw at you and scratch you, so I’m gonna say puppies”

Trump:
    ”Can we talk about the country?”

Media:
    ”Trump doesn’t like puppies or kittens”

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And, guess what? So far, nothing in the Post is a verified fact. No eye witness. No proof it was Hunter's computer. No proof or metadata supporting the disclosures to date. No results from the FBI or a grand jury. Nothing. Nothing other than a Post story that has the usual suspects attempting to create an October "surprise". And that is not surprising.

We know that Giuliani sat on this. I'd go so far as to say the whole mess sounds like a Giuliani conspiracy. He's doing his best to throw the election. Fortunately, Giuli's best is most people's worst.

There will be lots of time to get to the facts after the election. I wouldn't be surprised to see Giuliani in prison.

Now say it with me, the same is true of any Trump involvement with Russia

If you can actually master that fact, there might be hope for you yet
    Funny how the idea of waiting for proof is only proferred when it is your boy's turn in the barrel. Running out the clock on Obama/Biden criminality and corruption has always been the goto strategy

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So, something that is telling: Hunter's lawyer reached out to the repair shop asking for return of the laptop.

Now why would they do that if (a)this was Russian disinformation, (b) these were false accusations?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The shop owner wasn't as certain with investigative reporters from real news organizations. Of course, a blind guy who didn't know Hunter wouldn't lie to Congress, would he?

'Real news organizations' excludes the oldest newspaper in continuous print as well as 5th largest US newspaper, yes? Presumably because only newspapers that see racism everywhere (1619 project, anyone) and are in the bag for Biden are 'real'

No Real Scotsman would believe Biden is corrupt, eh?

Top Bottom