Glitter boobs are out. Protruding Nipples are in. Er, out. In. No, out.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'll start. Here is a designer pair.

hqdefault.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Came for boobs, got dog scrotums instead.

Thanks, INGO.

This place can be nutty sometimes...

Four weeks ago...A conversation with my surgeon....Right before going under for my hernia operation....

"Don't worry....We'll get that back where it needs to be.....And I have not lost one yet..."

"WHAT????? They sometimes get lost???"

"Or damaged......Won't know til I get there..."

And then I was out........

People say they like Doctor's with a sense of humor...I realized then that I don't.....

Last edited:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    This place can be nutty sometimes...

Four weeks ago...A conversation with my surgeon....Right before going under for my hernia operation....

"Don't worry....We'll get that back where it needs to be.....And I have not lost one yet..."

"WHAT????? They sometimes get lost???"

"Or damaged......Won't know til I get there..."

And then I was out........

People say they like Doctor's with a sense of humor...I realized then that I don't.....

When I went in for my vasectomy and the doctor got ready to stick a needle in my junk, my sack shriveled up to the point that the boys were nearly in my stomach. I can’t help it if my body naturally wants to protect my manhood. But when he compared it to the size of his 5 year old’s purse, I didn’t find it very humorous. I told him I had spent my whole life keeping sharp objects away from that area. It was just a natural reaction.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    When I went in for my vasectomy and the doctor got ready to stick a needle in my junk, my sack shriveled up to the point that the boys were nearly in my stomach. I can’t help it if my body naturally wants to protect my manhood. But when he compared it to the size of his 5 year old’s purse, I didn’t find it very humorous. I told him I had spent my whole life keeping sharp objects away from that area. It was just a natural reaction.

Not cool Doc...Not cool....

Top Bottom