• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I see a lot of people recommending night sights. What is a good price to have night sights installed? Or is that something the average gun owner can do on their own?

I've done several on Glocks with only a nylon punch and the little hex socket that comes with most Glock sights. I also use a laser bore-sighter to ensure proper alignment, but that could be done with live fire at the range if you don't have one.

Niles Coyote

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    S.W. Michigan
    1-ammo
    2-holster or two
    3- quality time at the range with #1&2

If you decide on night sights, consider a night sight in the front only...
    IMO the rest is good to go as is unless this is a non-carry gun and more for competition shooting. Then you may wish to look at extensions and plugs or wells and trigger tuning.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Do your research on Youtube. You can see what other think about doing enhancements to your firearms. I use it all the time.

The Glock 19 is not a target pistol so don't put target sights on one. XS Big Dots are the way go for combat sights.

Get an extended slide lock lever and an extended slide release lever. I like the Gen 4 mag release as it is.

Get a steel or tungstun guide rod assembly. Stay with the stock spring poundage.

Check with Glockmeister and/or The Glock Store. Each has a good selection of Glock enhancements and prices.

Have fun

fyver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    thanks VN Vet - am planning on it!! And again, thanks to all posters... definitely tons to consider!

Top Bottom