• Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Which rapper?

Would this individual increase the value of the gun, or decrease it?
    Yeah.is this Tyrone throwing dice at the burger king on 38th st droppin the hot new LP with his you tube record label?
    Or is this 50 cent minis 50 because he had to make a phone call to his probation officer and dropped a beat on facebook live?
    Or is this justin bieber after the sex change?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ya I like rap. Not the new stuff, 90s - early 00’s. I’m a mut, listen to old rap and switch to Johnny cash, then nirvana. Guess it’s the generation and location I grew up.

But, sorry, with a name like yung pajamas I don’t see him getting much street cred or respect. Also, sounds like it was recorded on a laptop with a dollar store auto tune.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ya I like rap. Not the new stuff, 90s - early 00’s. I’m a mut, listen to old rap and switch to Johnny cash, then nirvana. Guess it’s the generation and location I grew up.

But, sorry, with a name like yung pajamas I don’t see him getting much street cred or respect. Also, sounds like it was recorded on a laptop with a dollar store auto tune.
    I love nirvana. Some Johnny cash because he was cool and a real rebel. Like elvis and most of the "oldies" some classical too. Punk when it really was punk. And hair bands. If its music I like it. But I feel I'm a failure, because I've never slapped a hottie on the ass with a glock

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I like all kinds of music. But I'll be honest, I stopped listening to rap around the time masterap was asking captain kirk to give him a baby and.emenem was locking Kim in the trunk and driving off bridges. I had to grow up. It sucked but life demanded it of me.

I like eminems wordplay, but he’s went too political and no humor in his stuff anymore.

I started listening to more alternative rock after snoop dogg was baking pies with Martha Stewart.

MontanaAreaCode

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Noblesville

The name yung pajamas forces you to earn your street cred :ar15:imagine being so powerful you have men afraid of a dude named yung pajamas

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I love nirvana. Some Johnny cash because he was cool and a real rebel. Like elvis and most of the "oldies" some classical too. Punk when it really was punk. And hair bands. If its music I like it

Exactly. If it isn’t sell out say what they want me to say pop music I’ll listen to it. Aaron Lewis is probably my favorite right now. After he left staind he was free to do whatever he wants, mostly plays in local bars and ****

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Exactly. If it isn’t sell out say what they want me to say pop music I’ll listen to it. Aaron Lewis is probably my favorite right now. After he left staind he was free to do whatever he wants, mostly plays in local bars and ****
    We had some really good music in the 90's. It's cool to see some of them being inducted into the hall of fame now

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ya I dunno man. I’d have a hard time loaning my 19 to a guy that calls himself yung pajamas.

But back on track. Sorry for the thread derail
    Yep. Or some gansta doin a drive by In a sponge bob car!
    Hell can you imagine being the poor guy that got murdered by a sponge bob car drive by? With the theme song playin to the rythem of gun fire?
    Who lives in a pineapple... tatatatatata under the sea? Ratatatatattata spong bob square pants ..... tatatatata pajama pants tatatatataat

Ghf8czK.jpg

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Hell can you imagine being the poor guy that got murdered by a sponge bob car drive by? With the theme song playin to the rythem of gun fire?
    Who lives in a pineapple... tatatatatata under the sea? Ratatatatattata spong bob square pants ..... tatatatata pajama pants tatatatataat

Lmao! Now that’s gangster. Is it bloods vs crips or hugs vs kiss?

Man, I must be out of touch with today’s rap

MontanaAreaCode

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Noblesville

Ghf8czK.jpg

You guys are crazy, anyone dumb enough to drive a car like that would fire without a second thought :):

Top Bottom