• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pftraining_in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    IN: South of I-70
    If you are looking for a 380 to suppress, the Diamondback DB380 is available in the US and Thompson Machine makes a suppressor and barrel.

images

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...b380_pre_production_prototype_suppressor.html

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Okay, I'll come to the rescue of the underdog! :D

I like the concept of a high cap .380. How many folks here that hate the idea of the .380 Glock (or scream buy a 9mm one), how many hate the Beretta 84? :D

I have no qualms of carrying .380 over 9mm. Having shot a fullsize 16-17 round Bernadelli .380 once in my life, I can honestly say that it shot softer than 9mm (despite blowback action) and was a joy. .380 has been doing a good job of killin' for quite a long time. 9mm is nice, but I've always had a soft spot for .380.

Some ladies I have noticed had difficulty in shooting 9mm pistols, especially compacts. .380 in a Beretta or similar was a joy for them. Glock would be no different in my mind. A great pistol for someone who isn't a shooter to have. Less muzzle blast in compacts, soft recoil in larger frames than 9mm, etc... The G26 is already a somewhat soft shooter, now reduce the chamber pressure by half for .380? Whoa!

Plus, the third reason I want one: GSSF. Less recoil, softer and just as accurate as 9? Would mop up in Civilian classification! :D

SCriswell

Plinker
    Rating - 60%
    3   2   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I don't undrestand why anybody would want one. They are the exact same gun as the G19 & G26 chambered in 380. They are made for countries that do not allow their citizens to own NATO/ military caliber handguns.

Top Bottom