• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I noted that they dropped the finger bumps and went with a Gen II style grip! I have 2 Gen II's...a 19 and a 23...and I love that grip style! At 13 oz...it might make it into the stable as a BUG!

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    I noted that they dropped the finger bumps and went with a Gen II style grip! I have 2 Gen II's...a 19 and a 23...and I love that grip style! At 13 oz...it might make it into the stable as a BUG!
    I think it's a hoax. There are only 2 pictures that I can find of it, and they're both crappy flash pictures of a "magazine". If it made it into a magazine, wouldn't it be out there in other sources? I call shenanigans.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    I think it's a hoax. There are only 2 pictures that I can find of it, and they're both crappy flash pictures of a "magazine". If it made it into a magazine, wouldn't it be out there in other sources? I call shenanigans.

As much as I didn't want to pick up an issue of Guns and Ammo ever again since the Metcalf fiasco, the new issue was on the stand at the grocery store today. Whole article on it. If it's a hoax it's a really big one...

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      673.8 KB · Views: 26

cTEKs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    101 Lakes
    Looks like Glock is playing along with the hoax well with videos and pictures too. Haha Wasn't looking for another .380 but I have one the G42 will replace.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    As much as I like Glock they are complete idiots, during the second video they guy say ( because you been asking for it) Glock is so late to the party is not even funny. I would like for them to admit openly to accept the fact that they dropped the ball.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    As much as I like Glock they are complete idiots, during the second video they guy say ( because you been asking for it) Glock is so late to the party is not even funny. I would like for them to admit openly to accept the fact that they dropped the ball.

:rolleyes:......they'll be richer.....'idiots'...:):...when this thing hits markets......they'a sell a BUTTload these things......an' the sale(s) will blow the rest out'a the water.(.380's) :):

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Gotta go with Harley on this one. These will sell.

I might agree with him on other topics as well but this is one of the few times I could figure out what he was trying to say. Even I know the meaning of BUTTload.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Gotta go with Harley on this one. These will sell.

I might agree with him on other topics as well but this is one of the few times I could figure out what he was trying to say. Even I know the meaning of BUTTload.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

Or should I say, "ain't dat da golly durned gee whiz truf fo ya"

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

Or should I say, "ain't dat da golly durned gee whiz truf fo ya"

I have a hunch that Harley is an english lit professor or some sort of really expensive lawyer that just likes to mess with INGO. Bets anyone?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have a hunch that Harley is an english lit professor or some sort of really expensive lawyer that just likes to mess with INGO. Bets anyone?

In that case, he must take what he would originally post and run it through some kind of online translator to come up with that gibberish. It gives me a headache to try and read it, let alone comprehend the meaning behind the post.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    :rolleyes:......they'll be richer.....'idiots'...:):...when this thing hits markets......they'a sell a BUTTload these things......an' the sale(s) will blow the rest out'a the water.(.380's) :):

"The good people at Glock might be idiots by our standards, but they will be richer idiots when this product comes to the market. I expect that they will have excellent sales volume and become the new standard in the .380 market."

See it isn't that hard to understand.

Top Bottom