• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have seen the slip on grips interfere with the magazine release on handguns. Good move sticking with Talon or professional stippling.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Went to Bradis today just to "look" cough cough. Yeah right who am I kidding?

Ended up coming home with LAV edition Glock 43. Comes with a Tango Down +2 base plate and LAV upgrades including night sights. Unfortunately the Glock guy on staff today had two hyper extended fingers so my LAV upgrades didn't get installed. But he said bring it back later and either he or the other Glock guy will be happy to install them. I went ahead and did the +2 base plate. Also got and installed the Talon grips. Gonna run some rounds through it later this week. So far I'm happy with it

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well I ordered a couple Magguts kits for my 43. Should be in Friday. Couple +2 and a couple +1 kits. I'll see how they work and report back soon. Thing I like most is they use the factory floor plate on the +1 kits and the +2 kit is shorter than the factory +0 extension so no sacrifice of concealability. So far I'm pretty happy with the little 43. I decided not to have the LAV upgrades installed after reading a lot of negative reviews of them. I do like the Wilson Combat style night sights it came with so that I think justifies the price difference between the LAV edition and the standard 43 as I was going to add them anyway.

rebase

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 25, 2019
    Indianapolis
    I do love me a G43 in a vedder light tuck worn appendix in a professional workplace/required (deep) concealment. With all day meetings I've never have had any issues and its quite comfortable. For deep concealment/pocket carry, you can never beat an LCP. Another option if you'll be moving around all day would be a fanny pack (Which you could carry a G19). If pressed - you need to carry a medical pump/epi-pen, etc...

Top Bottom