• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana

Thanks, thats interesting. Also, a few days ago I picked up a box of HSTs since lots of people mentioned that they had no issues with them. I immediately had the same issue with them. I think they're 150gr.

So that makes 2 different rounds that the gun won't feed. Im going to retest the others now that I know the direct cause of the jam. Maybe i just wasn't thorough enough.

injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana

Thanks, thats interesting. Also, a few days ago I picked up a box of HSTs since lots of people mentioned that they had no issues with them. I immediately had the same issue with them as i have with the 147 Hydrashok. I think they're 150gr.

So that makes 2 different rounds that the gun won't feed. Im going to retest the others now that I know the direct cause of the jam. Maybe i just wasn't thorough enough.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I got two 43s and I ran 150 rounds of various hollow points testing reliability and had zero issues. I used a mag with Vickers plus 2. Hyve plus 2. Factory 6 rounder and a factory 6 rounder with pinky extension. Again no issues. Hope you figure out the issue. They are great little carry pieces.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Don't squeeze the Glock!

I only really only carry Hornady "Critical Duty" seems to feed as good as FMJ in everything except in my S&W M19.

Does Federal HST have an advantage over any other HP? It looks like a flying ashtray to me.

Yep, and Critical Duty/Defense are one of the very few loads that have a cannalure to keep track of bullet "Set Back'...You WILL have set back in Federal HST, and Speer Gold Dot...I have yet to see set back in the Hornadys that I have carried for "Awhile"...Bill.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Offer still stands PM me one day you have time and we will hit the Range with yours and mine, but yea only thing that would solve is it is or isn't doing the same thing in our Glocks.

Top Bottom