• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I had a TX22, my son and I had no luck with it. Jammed at least once every magazine, even following some of the loading advice from Internet. Traded it for a new-used Glock 44 from Point Blank. It was never shot. I have had no real problems with it. It has not been flawless but is as reliable as my S&W 41. Browning 22lr did not work the greatest in it, but my trusty 10/22 did not like them also. Gun is good to shoot. About 2000 rounds so far.
    Best 22lr has been my sons Walther P22. That gun will go forever with out needing cleaning. Bought the Walther on sale here in Ohio from Vances outdoors, they have great prices. Bought for $229.99 new. If it wasn’t for my son loving to shoot with me, the Walther would be the only polymer 22lr that I would have needed. But having a young son that will drop anything he is doing to go shoot. I have bought more 22lr guns for us to shoot to keep him interested.

DC1711

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 9, 2018
    Auburn
    Have a G44 and it has been flawless. I have found that it likes a diet of CCI Mini Mags and eats them all day long. Never has had any problems with this and it really fun to shoot...and cheaper I might add.

Top Bottom