• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bighop1

Plinker
    Rating - 98.8%
    79   1   0
    Dec 29, 2009
    just got my first glock (20) . i saw a 10mm mag that was a 30rd mag that fit a glock 20 at a gun show but cant find one anywhere now. guess should have got it but didnt know hard to they were hard to find . i see 9mm all over why no 10mm available ????? THANKS

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Have you checked Glockmeister, Midway USA or Cheaper than Dirt? By the way, great choice on the Glock 20 (I carry the G21SF or G30SF .45 ACP). Would love to own one myself but hard to find ammo unless you order in bulk.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I've never heard of the 10mm mag that size...I know they make the 9mm and a .40 I believe but haven't heard of the 10 before. And as others have said, those non-Glock mags can be picky at the best of times. Shooting 30-round 10mm mags, I don't make enough money to keep those things stocked! :):

sheepdog324

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Could get a aftermarket mag and add in some Wolff springs. I'm assuming you're not using this for anything high risk so reliably want so much an issue if its just messing around at the range.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    10MM will not fit in the 40 mag. Also, Glock only makes the super high capacity mags in 9MM, for the Glock 18. Any other caliber is going to be made by some off brand such as Scherer :noway:.

Top Bottom