• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Oh and you Sig people don't have cool videos like this one!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHBCIEfjvPk&feature=related]YouTube - GLOCK 17[/ame]

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I say bull.... ;)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKQaVF7Ux4U]YouTube - Sig P226 Tactical[/ame]

Also Sig and HK have to be better than Glock...... Since EVERY pistol sucks, and Glock doesn't build real tools like these. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HNRCMMs7j0]YouTube - K on the MP5[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3pIe9YKvUI]YouTube - Mp5 girl at the range[/ame]

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I'm sorry but this is the HANDGUN section and I came here to read about HANDGUNS! Please post those in the appropriate section. Thank you.

nofear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Indy
    I know I'm late and I didn't read all 11 pages. But to me it's like the old Ford/Chevy/Dodge debate. Add into it BMW/Volvo/Honda/Toyota/Nissan I own several types of pistols. Glock, FNP, CZ, SW, and SIG. To me I love SIG but I think it's up to the individual to decide what they like best.

I love all of my SIG's. I don't like the Glock but I accept it. I love the FNP as well.

I shoot my SIG 220 ST the best and it is one of the smoothest 45 ACP I have ever shot. My SIG 225 fits my hand perfectly.

To each his own.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I know I'm late and I didn't read all 11 pages.

You are seriously missing out, dude. :):

To me I love SIG but I think it's up to the individual to decide what they like best.

I love all of my SIG's. I don't like the Glock but I accept it. I love the FNP as well.

I shoot my SIG 220 ST the best and it is one of the smoothest 45 ACP I have ever shot. My SIG 225 fits my hand perfectly.

To each his own.

And thank you for supporting us Sig people! :D Woot! :D

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    Glock's are top on my list, but that is because I get one for free. I have shoot several sigs, but I wouldn't pay the price for one. Not when I can buy a new glock 9mm/40S&W/.357Sig for $398.20 plus tax. Give me a glock and I'm good to go.

I do have to add that I also love my Wilson Combat 1911 and my Para P16-40.

Last edited:

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    I had to do the unthinkable today (...sad music playing in the background...). I sold one of my glocks, my model 27. Amazing weapon, and one I will not soon forget. I wanted the extra cash to put towards my AR-15. You Sig people will be rejoicing, but my fellow Glock lovers out there will understand that although it went towards a good cause, a little peice of the man always follows his glock.

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    Despite the Glocks magazine capacity advantage in 40 and 45 I like the the P226/P220/P229 better than the G22/G21, G23/G30.

In 357 SIG I prefer SIG.

As for 9mm the G17 and P226 in 9mm are about tied but I do like the G19 better than the P229 in 9m.

Anyways I find myself shooting my S&W M&P9 more than anything else now.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I've got both a Glock (G20) and a SIG (2022). I actually think I shoot the Glock a little better, but the SIG is a way better looking gun!

Now I know looks aren't everything, but...

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Im a little late on this, but i love my SIG...i payed $500 for it and works flawlessly. I hate glocks personally

If the seals trust their life to it, it will do me just fine ;)

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Glock - Useful tool with little pride in ownership (for me). It's reliable, useful, well made but ultimately a disposable tool. I would trust my life to it.

Sig - Useful with lots of pride in ownership. Well made from high quality components, ergonomic, and reliable. Expensive and beautiful. I would be beside myself if I had to surrender or lose this pistol, it's more than a tool. I would trust my life to it.

Take your pick.

Episcopus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Northwest Indiana
    I prefer Sig. I like the trigger, feel and looks better. I would trust my life to a Glock, however, and I think it would take a lot of abuse to make either a Sig or a Glock stop working.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I prefer Sig. I like the trigger, feel and looks better. I would trust my life to a Glock, however, and I think it would take a lot of abuse to make either a Sig or a Glock stop working.
    Actually, you may be surprised how easy it is for me to get a G17/G19 to fail to feed. I can make just about any 9mm Glock fail to feed just by the way I hold it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhMSNvZReYM"]YouTube - Limp Wrist Tests Round 3[/ame]

But then if you throw the same gun in the mud, it will work just fine - as long as you hold it with a firm grip. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrZ0kxhDA3Y]YouTube - Glock torture test[/ame]

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    So what you're saying is that you need to have a man-grip to shoot a Glock? Just the way God intended!!

Top Bottom