• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    An injury you sustained while in Vietnam as a part of a SEAL Team would have come off better.

Tragic Roller Skating accident when I was in fourth grade.
    I'll never fully recover. You could be a bit more sensitive Fenway.

*snicker*

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Alright...just admit it...some of you have a secret love for glocks.....
    The feel in your hand...the same trigger pull ever time...the simplicity...knowing that if you don't pull the trigger it doesn't fire, and if you pull the trigger it always will...whether its been in dirt...sand...water...or rocks...knowing it's meant for combat...it's only purpose being not to look good or feel good or smell good or to talk sexy to you, but to point at your enemy and to accurately and quickly put as much lead into him as it can before he puts any into you!
    Go Ahead Come Out of the Closet....it's ok...your SIG friends can't read very well anyway, they will never know, this is the place to do it...you are surrounded by those who will understand....just admit it....
    You Love Glocks.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Entering Programmer Mode

sar Glock Sig GlockLover.txt

ed GlockLover.txt
    3s/SIG/Glock
    x

Perfect. ;)

Alright...just admit it...some of you have a secret love for glocks.....
    The feel in your hand...the same trigger pull ever time...the simplicity...knowing that if you don't pull the trigger it doesn't fire, and if you pull the trigger it always will...whether its been in dirt...sand...water...or rocks...knowing it's meant for combat...it's only purpose being not to look good or feel good or smell good or to talk sexy to you, but to point at your enemy and to accurately and quickly put as much lead into him as it can before he puts any into you!
    Go Ahead Come Out of the Closet....it's ok...your SIG friends can't read very well anyway, they will never know, this is the place to do it...you are surrounded by those who will understand....just admit it....
    You Love Glocks.

Xring

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I don't think there is much to debate. They're both excellent pistols, each with their pros and cons. I have Sigs and Glocks and I like them both equally. Picking one over the other is personal preferance. Nothing wrong with that!

indyninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    amen

I don't think there is much to debate. They're both excellent pistols, each with their pros and cons. I have Sigs and Glocks and I like them both equally. Picking one over the other is personal preferance. Nothing wrong with that!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars

I'll echo that, even if I do lean heavily toward Sigs. It's definitely a "what feels good to you" decision. :) And both are on the Approved Guns-That-Work list, so either one would be fine depending on what YOU like better. :)

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    toy-seal-balancing-a-ball-%7E-42-17900272.jpg

Me Back in the Nam.... *snicker*

Top Bottom