• ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Do you mean
    I use to be F@ckin crazy , but we broke up ?

I like this, rep coming.

I am just way beyond PO'd, won't do me any good to say anything to her, it has been forwarded to my attorney, and I thought this would be a nice break from the wallet, slavery, ferguson, cop took my gun threads.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Whoa...

When I see things such as this, I am reminded how blessed I am to be living such a dull, boring life.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :popcorn: And to think I used to be called a greedy ***** by my ex. You have my sympathies. I dealt with crazy for many years until he removed himself from the gene pool. She's a piece of work.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    :popcorn: And to think I used to be called a greedy ***** by my ex. You have my sympathies. I dealt with crazy for many years until he removed himself from the gene pool. She's a piece of work.

Just so my fellow INGO'ers know. I see my son with her every summer for however long she allows, normally 3-6 weeks. I used to make 5-6 trips per year but had some major medical issues in Feb and have not been able to work since, I still brought him up here this summer but can't go for as many weekends as I would like. I had custody of my son that has passed for the last 4 years of his life and I was married to her for the first 5 of his life. He passed when he was 10. I pay my child support every month, I also pay for a smart phone for my son that she has so we can talk and he can call and text me whenever he wants.
    Apparently my greed is paying a lawyer thousands of dollars to stop her from continuing to steal my son's money. I have nothing to gain. Only losing financially for me. It is worth it so my son will hopefully be able to have a decent start in life.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have seen many "Go Fund Me" pleas that have been shared on Facebook. I often wonder if any of them are legit. I learned long ago not to donate to any cause where I don't personally know the person who is asking for help, and have not donated to some of those due to knowing that those individuals do nothing to help their own situation. It is not my place to judge them, but I also do not have to donate to causes that I do not feel comfortable with.

You have my condolences on the loss of your son and wish you luck in your current situation.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I don't know if posting this here is going to be helpful to your cause.

I don't have a cause. Just trying to vent.

What she says I am suing her for is stealing our mutual son's money. In TN the prosecutor will not pick this up for criminal charges so it's just a civil case to have her removed as guardian. Not going to cost her a dime beyond she won't be able to steal his monthly income anymore.
    The go fund me link is her trying to take more money from people who might feel sorry for her.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    That is some crazy stuff. I think im going to start one of these fund things for my next gun purchase.

Anyone on here want to help fund a average joe get a real expensive gun plz PM me. I will accept this on behave of my poor gun safe being empty and it is breaking my heart. PLZ help get my gun safe on the right track in life by being full of expensive guns. Thanks ahead of time for all your donations good people of INGO.

Top Bottom