• ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Wow, crazy. Libel?

Got no interest in suing her. Wouldn't ever get anything anyway.
    I have been divorced from her for nearly 10 years. Got another 5 1/2 I gotta deal with her.
    Wait and see what the lawyer I already paid for has to say about it. I know she didn't help her case at all with that.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Got no interest in suing her. Wouldn't ever get anything anyway.
    I have been divorced from her for nearly 10 years. Got another 5 1/2 I gotta deal with her.
    Wait and see what the lawyer I already paid for has to say about it. I know she didn't help her case at all with that.

Oh trust me...you have much longer to deal with her. With children in the picture and later with grandchildren, there'll always be opportunity for drama. My brother is going through it now with his first grandchild.

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    She admits she is not mentally stable. She admits to scamming EBT due to not claiming income. She blames the ex, state, government, and lawyer (he quit because she most likely didn't pay him). And she plays the pity card to try to get good people to feel sorry for her so they will support her since she admits she cant support herself or her children. :ugh:

Just put her out of her misery and take full custody of the children. This was the children are not being used by her for her benefit, and they are not being raised to live off the system. The children deserve better than this.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I had never been to that site before. So anyone can get on there and beg for money? Is the story verified before allowing it to be posted?

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Lol GFGT. She is a Vandy fan. That was always troublesome to me, being a UT fan.

I am am honestly not worried about this ever being brought up in court. If it is, for obvious reasons, it would be me bringing up her fundraiser. I can't imagine any sane lawyer working for her being willing to say anything about this.

I agree both the kids she has deserve better. Only one is mine. The custody thing is much more of a difficult situation than many would imagine.

Expat, I was not really familiar with the site either. Apparently it is set up so just anyone can beg for money for any reason. I was actually shocked by all the info she put out there.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    With all the me me me photos she sure seems able enough to get a job. I had all those issues I would seek medical help so I can get better and re enter the work force to become a productive member of society again.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Lol GFGT. She is a Vandy fan. That was always troublesome to me, being a UT fan.

I am am honestly not worried about this ever being brought up in court. If it is, for obvious reasons, it would be me bringing up her fundraiser. I can't imagine any sane lawyer working for her being willing to say anything about this.

I agree both the kids she has deserve better. Only one is mine. The custody thing is much more of a difficult situation than many would imagine.

Expat, I was not really familiar with the site either. Apparently it is set up so just anyone can beg for money for any reason. I was actually shocked by all the info she put out there.

She stated you only see your child twice a year. How often do you really?
    Sounds like the deceased child was yours. Sorry for your loss.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I had never been to that site before. So anyone can get on there and beg for money? Is the story verified before allowing it to be posted?

From what I understand, you can put whatever fund raiser you want. I did read where some people got in trouble with fraud because they made up a bs go fund me. If you wanted to start one saying that you don't really need it but you'd like people to fund your new gun, I don't think it's against their rules.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    She stated you only see your child twice a year. How often do you really?
    Sounds like the deceased child was yours. Sorry for your loss.
    The child that passed was also mine. I had custody of him from late 2005 until he passed in 2010 from complications of cerebral palsy.
    Most years I go down there for long weekends 5-6 times and bring him up here for as long as she will allow every summer. This year has been rough due to some major medical issues for me and being put out of work because of them. I had him for about 3weeks over the summer but have not been able to Make any weekend trips.

when end I said "only one is mine I meant out of her two children that she currently has with her.

Last edited:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I imagine they don't enforce too many rules unless they get complaints or something. I'd bet big money that the site is making a percentage of what is collected...there has to be some benefit in it for them to host the site.

BWFrame...OP posted above about how often he sees his son.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just so my fellow INGO'ers know. I see my son with her every summer for however long she allows, normally 3-6 weeks. I used to make 5-6 trips per year but had some major medical issues in Feb and have not been able to work since, I still brought him up here this summer but can't go for as many weekends as I would like. I had custody of my son that has passed for the last 4 years of his life and I was married to her for the first 5 of his life. He passed when he was 10. I pay my child support every month, I also pay for a smart phone for my son that she has so we can talk and he can call and text me whenever he wants.
    Apparently my greed is paying a lawyer thousands of dollars to stop her from continuing to steal my son's money. I have nothing to gain. Only losing financially for me. It is worth it so my son will hopefully be able to have a decent start in life.

Quoted for BWFrame and others.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    "The doctor put me off work" nonsense kills me. I hear that all the time. She's been denied disability three times and her lawyers quit on her. That has got to tell you something. What employer would know a doctor said she shouldn't work? Get a job from home where you work as much as you want. Oh... She already is doing that.

Top Bottom