• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I dunno. I don't think the ideological divide separates perpetually offended people from not offended people as much as we'd like to believe. Not that I'm at all religious, but for those who are, try saying "Christ is king" at the Daily Wire.
    Just did a bit of reading on the Christ is king controversy.....don't care what the libtards think.
    I'm going to continue to use the phrase.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just did a bit of reading on the Christ is king controversy.....don't care what the libtards think.
    I'm going to continue to use the phrase.
    I wouldn’t say Ben Shapiro and the daily wire are libtards exactly. They’re conservatives. Candice Owens was fired for being “antisemitic” by The Daily Wire. She and Shapiro got into a spat because Shapiro was offended by what she was saying about the Israel/Palestinian conflict. I was just making the point that it’s not just liberals who wear their feelings on their sleeves.

I’m not a Candice Owens fan. But in this case Daily Wire is acting like the cancel mob. Shapiro is acting more like Israel first than America First. He’s not being very objective.

Top Bottom