• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    That beretta is sweet, but is pricey for I want at the moment. I think the ruger or the smith 22a might be the front runners

I would follow the advice for a Ruger over the Smith 22. I have a Smith 22 that I will be selling to get a Ruger. I just don't like it as much. However, I won't be getting a Mark III. I had the stupid mag safety.

BTW, if you are interested in a Smith 22, I need to see what they are worth. But I know where you can get a lightly used one. Haven't had it out of the safe in a couple years.

Mordred

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Go youtube guns that were new at the Shot Show 2011. There are a ton of new .22s coming out...some already out. Both Colt and Browning have 1911-22s that look sweet. S&W has a new MP22 it looks totally cool. Then also look at some conversion kits. If you are wanting to get practice in on a gun you already have but want to do it for cheap...get a kit.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I would follow the advice for a Ruger over the Smith 22. I have a Smith 22 that I will be selling to get a Ruger. I just don't like it as much. However, I won't be getting a Mark III. I had the stupid mag safety.

BTW, if you are interested in a Smith 22, I need to see what they are worth. But I know where you can get a lightly used one. Haven't had it out of the safe in a couple years.

Gander has them on sale from time to time for $229. Normally $249.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    If it were me, I would save up and get a Model 41 (well, if it were me, I would save up and get a 617, but since you're not into revolvers, it would be the 41). Expensive, yes, but the best guns usually are.:twocents:

Top Bottom