• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I could never ride like that on a 750. I've see ABATE instructors do that on full-dressers and it's amazing to see.

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    public srvant...They paid for the gas as well. Fire the bastard!!![/quote said:
    I doubt that many of them shoot except when forced to pass a coarse....doubt that cost much.....

as far as the other comments....I was stating the fact that myself and my buddies that ride would never intentionally drag our chrome on the ground....because it was our hard earned money......and if this officer paid for his own, he would not care about impressing others and would save his chrome......

If it offends you that i pointed that fact out.....well, you can suck it up, porkchop!!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I doubt that many of them shoot except when forced to pass a coarse....doubt that cost much.....

as far as the other comments....I was stating the fact that myself and my buddies that ride would never intentionally drag our chrome on the ground....because it was our hard earned money......and if this officer paid for his own, he would not care about impressing others and would save his chrome......

If it offends you that i pointed that fact out.....well, you can suck it up, porkchop!!
    Negative rep sent for the name calling. It is entirely inappropriate.

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    Negative rep sent for the name calling. It is entirely inappropriate.

hmm, did i personally call anyone a name....sorry if the shoe fit!!!! and i sent the neg rep back at ya....I guess for having to thin a skin, if porkchop offended you....have a good night...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    WARNING!

The next named that is called in this thread is either getting some time off or will be leaving for good. Is it the weather?

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    There is no need to ask him about name calling right now as he has taken a short vacation.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I was stating the fact that myself and my buddies that ride would never intentionally drag our chrome on the ground....because it was our hard earned money.

I don't know about what sort of accessories the motorcycle the officer was riding has on it, but mine has actuated foot boards w/skid plates on them.

Anyway I must say that that was some pretty impressive riding, I've been riding for 36 years & had I tried to go through that course that quickly I would have had cones flying everywhere.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I don't know about what sort of accessories the motorcycle the officer was riding has on it, but mine has actuated foot boards w/skid plates on them.

Anyway I must say that that was some pretty impressive riding, I've been riding for 36 years & had I tried to go through that course that quickly I would have had cones flying everywhere.

I've never ridden a motorcycle. I would have fallen off from the beginning. I must admit, having never ridden a motorcycle, that I can't fully appreciate the difficulty of that course. Good job to him anyway, even if I can't tell the difference!

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    I've never ridden a motorcycle. I would have fallen off from the beginning. I must admit, having never ridden a motorcycle, that I can't fully appreciate the difficulty of that course. Good job to him anyway, even if I can't tell the difference!
    what he did was very impressive. ive been riding since i was a kid and im not sure i could do that. hes not a fair weather rider that kind of skill takes alot of time on a bike to get.

Top Bottom