• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeneralCarver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    Hear say at work says the gun was a Cobra .380. I have not confirmed this, nor can I find a documentation statement of it.

Product Link:
    http://www.cobrapistols.net/product-freedom-series-ca.asp

Could be wrong, so take this with a grain of salt until I can confirm and i'll update this post.

However...

Rule:
    ALWAYS carry your gun in a holster. ALWAYS. It must be secure. No matter how good or poor the quality of the firearm is. Invest in a variety of holsters... paddle, inside the waste band, outside the waste band, shoulder and ankle. Options are good as you can adjust the carry depending on your dress, activity etc. Remember its not just YOUR convenience and safety you need to be considered about.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hear say at work says the gun was a Cobra .380. I have not confirmed this, nor can I find a documentation statement of it.

Product Link:
    http://www.cobrapistols.net/product-freedom-series-ca.asp

Could be wrong, so take this with a grain of salt until I can confirm and i'll update this post.

However...

Rule:
    ALWAYS carry your gun in a holster. ALWAYS. It must be secure. No matter how good or poor the quality of the firearm is. Invest in a variety of holsters... paddle, inside the waste band, outside the waste band, shoulder and ankle. Options are good as you can adjust the carry depending on your dress, activity etc. Remember its not just YOUR convenience and safety you need to be considered about.

The Cobra CA and FS series appear to be single-action striker fired semi-automatics. This design is more likely than others to "slip the striker" when dropped, especially if the safety is off.

Sad.

bmiller07

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    i have a 3yr old daughter and i couldnt imagine this happening to her. very sad to hear. my thoughts and prayers out to the family

Top Bottom